Chapter 1

Curse

In the world where Gods and Demons are enemies, people were divided. Human has no contentment and some of them worship Demons and wish for their disires. Because of this, people had sinned. Greed, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Sloth, Glutonny, and Pride.

One God made a decision to go to the human realm and witness humanity being a disappointment

One God made a decision to go to the human realm and witness humanity being a disappointment. He witnessed bounteous human disobeying the law of the Gods and some of human worshiping the Demon king, Azerel. The God just want to destroy the world he created in his mind but..

"Back story"

Girl: Hello, mister. Are you lost? Why are you crying?

God: Nothing

Girl: "Looks closer" Mister, are you hungry? You look pale and you have pale skin.

God: I'm alright.

Girl: Mister, come with me.

"The God followed the girl and they've been walking around for half an hour"

God: Lady, where are we really going?

Girl: Oh... sorry, mister. We're here.

"God looks around and saw a tent, it was so small that only one person could fit"

Girl: Here mister.

"Handed a fruits and water"

God: Do you live here?

Girl: Yes, sire. I live alone here.

God: It must be lonely....

Girl: Yeah, I once had a family. I had three siblings.

God: What happened to them?

Girl: They died with my parents because of the war, I am the only one who survived.

God: Sorry to hear that.

Girl: No, it's okay. I've already moved on and I know that they will be lonely to see me if im not in a good state, so I need to move forward.

God: Do you think that the world is cruel?

Girl: Why do you ask?

God: Well, bad things happened in your life because of the world. Don't you think it's cruel?

Girl: Well, the world is really cruel, sire. But it's also something that we might love, not all things that will happen to your life would turn out to be bad. After my family died I had a thought to kill myself but someone stopped me and sheltered me, she's an elderly lady, she taught me that kindness can change a person and that's what my perspective now in life. People can change because of the kindness that other people can give to them like me...

God: You are right!! That's right!!

"The God had a thought in his mind"

God: Oh, by the way. What's your name?