Chapter 30

I don't think I have it

"At the mountain of starry nights"

Mister Lee: So you thought that you can tame a monster like your mother?

Natsou: Well, yes, maybe that's my demon ability, too.

Mister Lee: Well, you're right. Your mother's demon ability is taming monsters, you're quite smart on that part.

Natsou: Thank you...

Mister Lee: But that doesn't mean that your demon ability could be like your mother's

Natsou: Why?

Mister Lee: Demon powers are from Azerel himself since you're his granddaughter...

Natsou: I always wondered why would the demon king be this bad? Why would he wanted my body when he have his own body of him? Where did he came from? How do the demons start?

Mister Lee: That's normal, I will answer all of your questions if you trained hard today and known your demon ability...

Natsou: Okay...

"For hours, Natsou tried to know her demon ability, and hours turn into a days of training but she still haven't figured out what her demon ability is"

Mister Lee: Rest for now.

Natsou: No, I need to continue.

"Natsou practiced her demon eye power with the mark on her forehead appeared"

Mister Lee: (it's been days, she doesn't stop if this continues, her stigma will collapse)

Mister Lee: Will you stop it now? I'll tell you now the answer of your questions.

"Shocked"

Natsou: Really!?

Mister Lee: (so she didn't stop training just so that I can answer her questions)

Mister Lee: Is this how your father trained you? Do not stop until you die?

Natsou: Well, kinda...

Mister Lee: Well, I'm not that heartless, come here.

"Natsou went near Mister Lee"

Mister Lee: Sit down

Natsou: Okay...

Mister Lee: I will tell you a story about your grandfather, the demon king. He was once a god.

"Shocked"

Natsou: WHAT!!? REALLY??

Mister Lee: Yes, he was the god of desire.

The closest friends of the god emperor Jin Hua, they always been best of friends since childhood, until Jin Hua was ascended to the throne as emperor of gods.

But suddenly, Jin Hua forbids Azerel to went near him, many gods said Azerel was heartbroken at that time.

Natsou: Why would the god emperor forbid him?

Mister Lee: The reason is still unknown, only the two of them know.

Natsou: Then what happened?

Mister Lee: On the wedding day of Jin Hua with the God of love, Jing.

Azerel suddenly showed up with the four heaven general's. Ling, Ning, Ming and Ping. They declared a war in the heaven realm, turns out, Azerel built an alliance with thousands of heavenly officials to conquer the heaven realm.

Natsou: (So a war happened in the heaven realm...)

Mister Lee: But even if Azerel was with half of the heaven realm, he was defeated and all of the traitors in the heaven realm was punished.

Natsou: The god emperor didn't kill them?...

Mister Lee: Yes, as Jin Hua's consideration of their long friendship, Jin Hua didn't kill him and created the demon realm for him to be punished and live, but the God of love Jing can't just stomach it, and she put a curse on all of them making them look like a monstrous appearance.

Natsou: What was grandfather doing on that time?

Mister Lee: Henry?

Natsou: Yes

Mister Lee: He's still not alive at that time

Natsou: What do you mean?

Mister Lee: Hundreds of years after that Azerel incident, Jin Hua and Jing had there first child and it was Henry.

Natsou: Whaaat?!? Really?

Mister Lee: Yes, Henry also was the one who created the mortal realm with his father Jin Hua.

Natsou: (Is all of this is true?)

Mister Lee: Now you know everything...

Natsou: But I still don't know the reason why would the demon king want my body...

Mister Lee: This is just my theory, Azerel's body became weak after that battle in the heaven realm and the battle between Hiro and Mina, now that his a demon, he can only shift his soul into his relatives, he want your body to revive himself and conquer the heaven realm again...

Natsou:...

Mister Lee: That's why you need to kill him, Natsou.

Natsou: Yeah, and you know what? I don't think I have it

Mister Lee: You don't have what?

Natsou: A demon ability

Mister Lee:(maybe or maybe not) You have been working so hard this past few weeks, I will allow you to visit your father.

Natsou: Thank you, I'll visit him tomorrow, tomorrow is the meeting assembly.

Mister Lee: Uhmm, you may rest for now.

End of chapter 30