Chapter 20

Mystery in South

"Pier, Heather, and Nini arrived at south early in the morning and started to ask the villagers"

Pier: Let's split, I'll ask the farmers there.

Heather: Yeah, I'll ask people there, Nini ask people here and don't go too far.

Nini: Okay.

"Peir went to market"

Pier: Uhm, excuse me, Mister...

"Saw a man selling corns"

Mister: What is it, young man?

Pier: Can I bother you to ask some questions?

Mister: Okay.

Pier: Let's sit over there, Mister.

"Points at a cabin"

Mister: Okay.

"Heather asked some questions to a woman who's living in the village"

Heather: Did a monster attack here?

Lady: Oh, no, there's no monster attacking here in our village, but our plants here are being destroyed and we can't identify the cause of it.

Heather: Is that so?..

"Suddenly, Heather felt like something bad happened, the wind energy's giving her a bad feeling"

Heather: Thank you, Miss. I shall take my leave.

Lady: Okay.

"At the cabin"

Pier: Sire, it is said that farmers here can't harvest good, does it has something to do with a monster?

Mister: Well, we can't identify who's been the one that destroying our plants, that's why people here just said that it's because of a monster.

Pier: Means, you're not sure if it's a monster or a human.

Mister: Well, if you go see the rice field here, there's a huge claw. No one here in our village can do that...

Heather: Pier!?

Pier: Heather, what's wrong?

Heather: I can't find Nini!

Pier: What!? Oh, Mister, thank you I will buy all of your corns for bothering you.

Mister: Thank you!

"Leaves the cabin"

Pier: What happened?

Heather: I was looking for her where we left her and near places but I can't find her.

Pier: Maybe she's investigating somewhere.

Heather: I can't feel her presence in the wind and I feel that something is wrong.

Pier: It's still daytime, how can a monster or demon make a move?

Heather: "Tearing"

Pier: Hey?

"Heather starts crying"

Pier: Hey! Calm down!

"Pier covers Heather with his coat and lifted her to an abandoned house"

Pier: How can you cry in the middle of so many people!?

Heather: Nini is missing.

Pier: I know.

Heather: What should we do?

Pier: We will set a trap to capture the monster.

Heather: What about Nini?

Pier: We will tell it to Master Kei and ask for help, we need to deal with the monster here first.