Chapter 13

The truth

Natsou: So my grandfather is a god? My mother is?

"Suddenly the water becomes blank and the witch was captured by a thousands of chain and can't use her magic"

Natsou: What happened?

Hiro: What are you doing here, Natsou!?

Natsou: Father...

"Frown"

Hiro: What did the witch do?

Natsou: She didn't do anything wrong, she just told me the truth which is you've been hiding from me!?

Hiro: Natsou, are you trusting our enemy more than your own father!?

Natsou: Tell me, father. Who is my mother? Tell me the whole truth, is my grandfather really the god of nature!!!??

"Hiro was shock"

"Sighed"

Hiro: I'll tell you everything, I've been hiding this from you 'cause I want to protect you, but I guess it's time now.

Natsou: It is really the time now...

Hiro:......

Hiro: It's true your grandfather is the god of nature. Because of him, we had the ability to absorb nature's energy.

Natsou: Then why are the other people can use nature's energy even if they're not related to us?

Hiro: I'll tell you everything... Your mother, I met her during my mission thirty years ago near a river, her name is Mina, she's just a simple girl that's why I fell for her, then until we had you, the most happiest moment of my life—having a family.

Until one night, I saw your mother feeling anxious about something. We went outside our house to talk, suddenly, a man appeared revealing your mother's true identity, that she's the demon princess, the man turns out to be the Demon king, Azerel. He retrieved your mother to the demon realm that night. I was shocked, knowing the truth and can't accept it. I cannot move to help your mother, I run to you after that and figured things out... I decided to rescue your mother, I arrived at the demon realm and discovered that Azerel was soul shifting to your mother's body. I stopped it, fought the demon king, but I can't win against him. I only left few wounds on his body, your mother woke up from the spell and started to fight the Demon king too.

Azerel: What are you doing, Mina? Are you betraying our clan!!? Stop right now! And give your father a new body!!!

Mina: I can't, I can't stand your evilness anymore, father.

Azerel: Just because of a human you're gonna kill me!!?

Mina: Yes, if it's what it takes to protect him and my daughter.

Hiro: Your mother started to fight the Demon king, and I fought with her, we succeeded to kill him. But his soul is not destroyed, Azerel can find another body to live by soul shifting to his relatives' body, he tried to soul shift to your mother, but she decided to kill herself...

"Holds"

Hiro:No!! Mina!

"Weak"

Mina: Hiro, I'm sorry.

Hiro: No, No don't say anything. I can heal you!!

Mina: "Takes Hiro's hand" stop!! If you did that, my father will survive.

Hiro: No, I can't lose you!

"Tearful"

Mina: I'm sorry for hiding the truth from you, I just love you from the moment I met you, I had loved you so much that I pretended to be a human to be with you..

Hiro: Mina, I can forget it! and I don't care anymore! Just please, please let me heal you..

Mina: You can't. We cannot let my father survive, promise me, protect Natsou from him and never let Natsou go to the demon realm! Seal the demon realm to protect Natsou, you cannot let my father have Natsou's body...

Hiro: Mina...

Mina: Everything's gonna be alright. We... we will meet again and I wish someday I am just a simple human girl.

Hiro: Your mother sacrificed her life and I sealed the demon realm to trap the Demon king's soul. I used your blood and spead it across the human realm so that Azerel can't find you. 'Cause of your blood, the people who absorb it have the ability to cultivate like us, but not all of the people can master it.

"Tearful"

Natsou: So that's the truth...

"Hugs Natsou"

Hiro: Yes

End of chapter 13