Chapter 5

You and Me

"The next day"

Natsou: So, have you change your mind?

Kei: Yeah, I realize that when you do what you love, everything will be alright.

Natsou: Yeah, let's become the strongest cultivator in the future!?

Kei: Yes

"Fistbump"

"Natsou and Kei train to become a cultivator under the teaching of Hiro. Natsou is very good at everything, so does Kei. They always do their training on the mountain top and sometimes near in the river. After five years of training, Natsou at fifthteen Mastered to absorb energy in water and made many techniques using water energy. She became the Master of Water. While Kei Mastered absorbing fire energy at the age of sixteen and made a lot of techniques using fire energy. He became the Sub Master of Fire. Both of them are strong, but in terms of strong energy control, Natsou wins"

 Both of them are strong, but in terms of strong energy control, Natsou wins"

"At the river"

Kei: You finish training?

Natsou: Yeah, let's meet father. He says meet him after training.

"Arrived at the temple"

"Cough, Cough"

Hiro: Good, now that the two of you are here..

Natsou: Father, are you okay?

Hiro: Come here both of you.

Natsou: Father, you need to watch your health.

Hiro: Well, I know. But I'm getting old you know.

Natsou: Here. Drink this, Father.

"Brings herbal tea made from water energy and its healthy"

Hiro: What's this?

Natsou: It's herbal tea, father. I made it from my technique.

Hiro: Oh really? You're really amazing.

"Drinks"

Natsou: So Father, why did you call us?

Hiro: Well, let's get down to business. You two sit first.

"Sits"

Hiro: Theres a town that has been attacked by someone or something, people there can't identify what is it. When i went there, I discovered mysterious things. What do you think is it?

Kei: Is it a demon, master?

Hiro: Sure enough, thats what I thought too. But there is no demon scent there...

Natsou: Well, father. In my theory, maybe its a person.

Kei: Master, what is this someone did to the town? I mean, what kind of attack did he do?

Hiro: That's what I guess, too. This is a person, and demons usually eats humans. But people there just died 'cause of some kind of poison and some of the people are injured 'cause of explosion.

Natsou: Father, I want to visit the town to investigate. What town is it?

Hiro: Natsou, calm down. I'm just asking you both for your opinion. This case is mine to be solved.

Natsou: But father, in your condition, you can't.

Kei: Natsou is right, Master. We can go there and solve this. You can just rest here, Master.

Hiro: No!! like I said, this matter is mine to solve. This is too complicated for you both to solve, you may leave now. Back to your work, dissmiss!

"In sad tone"

Natsou: Yes master.

Kei: Yes master.

"In Hiro's mind"

"I am sure that this two will investigate this. But their critical thinking is quite not bad. But this is too complicated for them to handle. If it's just a little monster and a weak demon, I can trust them to do this mission. But it's not, what if it's a fellow cultivator?"

Natsou: What if it's a fellow cultivator?

Kei: Maybe or maybe not. You know demon are cunning.

Natsou: Let's go investigate!?

Kei: You heard what your father said, right?

Natsou: I heard it but I was thinking maybe it's a test.

Kei: Why so?

Natsou: It's the first time father ask our opinion, maybe he's challenging us.

Kei: I think so, too. So how do we know what town is it?

Natsou: Easy, ask people around.

Kei: Yeah, lets go!

End of chapter 5