Chapter 2

When our eyes met

"Next morning"

"Natsou began to train. She was flawlessly drawning the sword with some magic, she was calm and doing the steps beautifully.
At the same time, Kei, a boy that lives in the mountain foot travels in the mountain top to collect woods to make charcoals, while collecting woods, he saw Natsou cultivating"

Kei:........

Kei: Wow, amazing. How beautiful.

"Whispers"

"Kei can't stop staring and has been watching Natsou for an hour"

Kei: Ehh? Why did she stop?

"Kei got confused and little did he know, Natsou sensed him and teleports next to his side"

Kei: Huh? Where did she go?

Natsou: Hello!

"Kei got shocked and Natsou laughed"

Natsou: HAHAHA, sorry to startled you but you've been watching me long enough that seems like you are interested in cultivating?

Kei: Ahh yeah

"In Kei's mind"

"Not much in cultivating but in you very—much"

"Natsou gets closer to Kei and said"

Natsou: Well, do you want do be a cultivator?

Kei: I don't know.

"Blushed"

Natsou: You look so happy watching me cultivate. You know? my father was the strongest cultivator of this century. You might want to meet him, his cultivation is much better than mine.

Kei: What's your father's name?

Natsou: Hiro Hiwari

Kei: AHH!... I've seen your father's cultivation when he save me and my family against demons!!!

Natsou: Really!?

Kei: Your father's cultivation is awesome, he controls fire energy really well. But your cultivation is...

Natsou: Is what? am I bad at cultivation?

Kei: No, your cultivation is beautiful.

"Blushing"

Natsou: Really?

"Blushed"

Kei: Ahh.... Well, nice to meet you. I'm Kei Hira. And you are?

Natsou: My name is Natsou Hiwari

"Both smiles at each other"

End of chapter 2