Chapter 6

The town of healing

"Natsou and Kei went to the market where people usually always spread gossip to ask which town was under attack. Natsou keep asking questions but none of the people on the market know which town has been attacked"

 Natsou keep asking questions but none of the people on the market know which town has been attacked"

Natsou: Uh, why does people don't know about it?!

Kei: Let me ask them.

"Kei went to ask an elderly couple who sell bracelets for couple"

Kei: Good afternoon, sir. Ma'am just asking how much is this couple bracelet?

Lady: 10 silvers.

Kei: Oh, yeah. So expensive, but I'll buy it. Lady, do you have the yin and yang theme?

Lady: We have, mister.

Kei: Oh...thank you.

"Pissed"

Natsou: I thought you were going to ask what town has been attacked? Why are you buying couple bracelets? You fool!

Mister: You're finding what town has experienced recent attacked?

Natsou: Yes, mister. Do you know what town is it?

"Mister nod's"

Lady: Everyone knows what town is it, milady. But Master Hiro forbids it to spread and talk about it anymore...

Natsou: Really? Father did that!?

Lady: Oh... So your father is Master Hiro, milady?

Natsou: Yes, lady. Can you tell us what town is it?

Lady: I'm afraid I can't, your father said...

Natsou: I know, but...

"Interrupt"

Kei: How about, I'll buy all this bracelets and you tell us what town is it?

Mister: Uhm...

Kei: I will buy this all....

Lady: Really!!?

Kei: Really! Just tell us which town is it?

"The lady and Mister look to each other"

Mister: Sorry, we cant tell you.

"Natsou kneel to them"

Natsou: Please tell us which town is it. I beg you!?

Lady: Milady, please dont do this!

Natsou: My father is sick and he is stubborn to take care of himself, I cannot see his health get worse. So as his daughter, I want to solve this mystery for him. So please tell us what town is it.

"Natsou bowed and begged"

Natsou: I beg you.

"Kei also kneeled and bow"

Kei: We're begging you!!

"Pity"

Lady: Please, we will tell you. Just stand up, milady and mister.

Mister: Let's just head inside our home please ...

Natsou and Kei: Thank you

"Natsou and Kei went to the lady and mister's house"

Lady: Please, come in.

Natsou: Thank you

Mister: Sit.

Kei: Thank you...

Lady: We can't tell you the details outside because your father forbid it. If someone knows that we had tell you, we will be punished.

Natsou: I know, miss. Sorry for the trouble but we really need to know what town is it.

Lady: I know...it is a healing town, people there know cultivation of healing.

Natsou: A healing town?

Lady: Yes, it is named Dangxia.

Natsou: Dangxia?

Lady: Yes, it is the town that had been attacked, people there left that town because its devastated.

Natsou: Thank you, lady and mister. As promise, we will buy all of your bracelets.

Lady and Mister: Thank you!

End of chapter 6