Chapter 15

The New Trainees

"The Next Day"

Kei: Ester, have you seen Natsou?

Ester: Kei, Master had called you in his room.

Kei: I'll go there right away, but have you seen Natsou?

Ester: You'll know when you get there.

Kei: "Confused"

"In Hiro's room"

Kei: Master, are you alright?

Hiro: Kei, come here.

Kei: Yes, Master...

Hiro: My condition is getting worse and I'm not capable of handling our work here in our sect, I need you to manage it for me for awhile.

Kei: But.. master why me? Where is Natsou?

Hiro: She... just left for a mission on her own.

Kei: Is that so? When will she comeback?

Hiro: Not until she finished it.

Kei: Alright, Master. Do you need something?

Hiro: Nothing. Also, you're now incharge for training our new subordinates.

Kei: Got it, Master. Rest well, I'll pray for your good health.

Hiro: "Cough" Thank you...

Kei: I'll be leaving now, Master. Ester, take care of Master.

Ester: I will.

"At the training field"

Netheyam: They are the ones who had passed our test, and ready to master controlling nature's energy, Kei.

Kei: Really!? There are only ten person in front of me, out of one hundred people who applied ten months ago.

Netheyam: Yes.

Kei: I want you all to introduce yourself, name, age, which town are you from, why do you want to be a cultivator and why did you choose our sect to learn cultivating!

Netheyam: Let's start with boys

Pier: I'm Pier Taichi, 14 yearls old, from the east town, I want to be cultivator to save the world!!! And I choose your sect because of Master Hiro.

Theodore: I'm Theodore Kazuki, 14 years old, from the south, I want to become a cultivator to protect my town!! I choose this sect because I idolize Master Hiro.

Ross: I'm Ross Yoshi, 15 years old, from the west town, I want to be a cultivator because I idolize Master Hiro! I choose this sect because I want to meet Master's daughter.

Kei: "Jelous" What!?

Ross: I want to meet Master's daughter is she here?.....

Kei: "Pissed" Next!!!

Ross:....

Ryle: I'm Ryle Hotaru, 15 years old, from the Northwest town, I want to be a cultivator to save the world, and I choose this sect because I've heard that you teach very well.

Achilles: I am Achilles Kouta, 15 years old, from the Northwest town, I want to be a cultivator to protect my love ones, and I choose this sect because your quite famous for very good teaching.

Netheyam: That's all for the boys. Now! Girls, introduce yourselves!

Amara: I'm Amara Mutsuko, 14 years old, from the east town, I want to be a cultivator for my family! I choose this sect because I want to eliminate demons!!!