Chapter 7

The broken town

"Natsou and Kei went on their travel to Dangxia Town to investigate"

Kei: How did you know the town dangxia?

Natsou: I went there often when I was a kid.

Kei: Really in that healing town.

Natsou: Yes.

Kei: .....

Natsou: Let's go!

"Natsou and Kei arrived at dangxia town at midnight"

Kei: Is this the place?

Natsou: Yes.

Kei: It is really destroyed.

Natsou: Let's investigate

Kei: Right how do we start?

Natsou: Used your technique or something to find a trace.

Kei: Alright.

"Natsou used her technique, her eyes glow blue. It is a technique like water flowing into things and sensing things"

 It is a technique like water flowing into things and sensing things"

Kei: Wow, amazing technique. I didn't know you can glow your eyes blue, it is beautiful...

"Blush"

Natsou: Thank you..uhm, it's my technique. I can sense and find trace through things by this technique.

Kei: Amazing. Well, I can glow my eyes too but in red color.

Natsou: Is it also sensing through things?

Kei: No I can burn what I want to burn in my mind if my eyes glow red.

Natsou: What a pathetic technique.

Kei: Why?

Natsou: It is not useful in a time like this. With my eyes glowing blue, I can also sense someone's feelings.

"Looks at each other"

Kei:"Blush, looks away" Well, my technique—it will be useful. You'll see!!!

Natsou: Fine...fine, help me investigate now okay!

Kei: Uhm "nods"

"Natsou and Kei investigate the entire town for an hour and they dont find any trace of a demon"

Kei: Maybe it's really a person.

Natsou: I guess so, and it's been an hour and all I can see is a human energy.

Kei: Maybe your father is right, we actually need to let your father handle this situation.

"In Kei's mind, if this is really a fellow cultivator we need to..."

"A sudden blast happened, Natsou and Kei went unconscious for a minute because of it"

Kei: Natsou, where are you?!

Natsou: Kei, I'm here!

Kei: Are you all right!?

"Holds Natsou"

Natsou: I'm fine what was that blast?

Kei: I don't know either.

"Suddenly, there's a woman in black. Floating in the sky near Natsou and Kei"

Witch: Well, look who's here? The curse one.

Kei: Who are you!

Witch: Oh... I'm not gonna talk to you, you're useless to me. What I need is you young lady.

Natsou: What do you want from me?

Witch: You don't need to know, I'm gonna kill you now and devour your soul!!!

"Natsou and Kei grab their sword"

Natsou: Water energy, purify what's impure in the name of nature's law, water strorm!!!

Witch: Ahhh!!... Ahhhh!.... hahahahaha!!

Kei: She's not hurt?

Witch: Do you think I will be hurt by that little energy of yours? You must be dreaming. hahaha!

Natsou: You, tell me what are you. You have a human energy but you're not a demon nor human!

Witch: I'm a witch, b*tch. Your knowledge is so little, I'm disappointed. You look nothing like your mother.

Natsou: You, what did you say?!

Witch: Hahah I told you, you don't need to know anything. Just die and let me show you what a real magic is.

"The witch started chanting and a book appears. Suddenly, wolfs, tiger, big snakes, and other wild animals appears approaching Natsou and Kei"

Natsou: Ahh! what is this?!

Kei: Natsou, be careful stay on my back.

"Kei started using his technique. Glowing his eyes red and burning all of the wild animals approaching them"

 Glowing his eyes red and burning all of the wild animals approaching them"

Kei: See? my technique is useful.

Natsou: This is not the right time to joke.

"Looks at the sky"

"Suddenly, the witch rain them with sharp things"

Natsou: Water energy, purify whats impure in the name of nature's law. Water shield!!!

Kei: This b*tch is really something, she's strong.

Natsou: I get it now, witch are the one who uses dark magic.

Kei: What dark magic?

Natsou: Her dark magic came from the book. She's using it now, that book is made by the demons in exchange for a soul of someone they love.

"The witch continues to rain Natsou and Kei sharp things"

Kei: Your shield is about to break, how do we defeat her?

Natsou: I'm going to distract her and find an opening, use a sleep cultivation on her when you get a chance.

Kei: Got it.

"Natsou teleports near the Witch. Natsou swing her sword, and the witch stopped her attack by using an energy blast making Natsou fall to the ground"

Witch: You're really weak, I expected you to be so much better than this.

"Lands on the ground"

Natsou: "Stands up" I don't need you to tell me how strong I can be. If you're really strong enough, fight me with sword!!!

End of chapter 7