[12]

Guru had arrived in the morning and brought a lot of stuff for Ishi especially because he knows how his brother is being a bad kid and not taking care of their mother.

Ishi and Guru were in the living room, discussing something and giggling as usual. Shrinkhal was not up until 2 pm in the noon, Ishi wasn't in the mood to wake him up because she doesn't know in which mood he'd be today.

"Main utha doon kya Sinku ko? Kitna time hogaya hai abhi Tak so Raha hai!" Guru asked while walking towards the door.

"If you want to get kicked in your balls then go for it." Ishi waved her hands in the gesture of going inside.

Guru was confident that his brother will not say anything to him and will wake up. "Oh, wait I'll come with you," Ishi hurriedly got up and followed him, she can not miss the show.

Guru and Ishi quietly stood in front of his bed as he was sleeping on his stomach with his butt out. Guru took a deep breath and joined his hands with both the index fingers' tips touching together.

Ishi instantly realized what he was going to do before she could stop him he executed his plan, "A thousand years of death to my elder brother Sinku!" And poked his fingers in his butt.

Shrinkhal got scared and woke up immediately from the pain Guru gave him. He didn't realize and banged his head on the cupboard and groaned while falling back onto the bed. 

Ishi cracked up and sat on the floor while holding her stomach. Guru was so confused yet happy to see his brother in pain. "I have finally conquered!" Guru raised his hands in the air.

"Aah! Guys fuck you." Shrinkhal rubbed his eyes and sat up in pain.

"You can not, sorry! Coz you're already fucked," Ishi pointed out at his face and Guru gave her a high-five.

"Okay okay! Chal uth ja bahar chalte Hain lunch karne vaise bhi dupher ho Gayi hai." Guru clapped his hands and laid back next to his brother while rubbing his left butt.

Ishi got up and kissed Shrinkhal's forehead, "Get up meri jaan!"

He growled again and pulled her next to him, Guru was on his left and Ishi was on his right.

"No, I want to sleep more. Just a second tell me what's the time?" Shrinkhal jumped and sat down.

Ishi raised her brow, "Uh...2 PM?"

"He's getting late for his date," Guru smirked at his brother and chuckled looking at Ishi's wide eyes.

"Haan haan zaroor!" Ishi exclaimed.

"No no, I have to meet someone." He hurriedly started looking for a good outfit to wear.

"Whom?" Guru asked again.

"Some YouTuber for a collaboration video." He said and ran into the washroom.

Ishi was just sitting there not knowing what to do. Guru saw her face and pulled her cheeks.

"See, uske paas 2 minute bhi nahi Hain mujhse baat karne ke," she walked out of their room.

Guru followed her into the hall, "Relax Ishi! Don't worry once he's back chahe kuch bhi ho jaye we'll go out for dinner together. Now come on gimme a nice big smile."

She smiled and they began to go through her work as she was a content writer and needed some reviews on her work. Meanwhile, a gust of strong perfume filled their nostrils.

They looked up and saw Shrinkhal dressed properly and they have never seen him put so much effort into dressing in ages.

"Are you sure it's just a meeting for Collab video?" Guru asked again as he was too stunned at his sight.

"And is it a guy or a girl?" Ishi asked him a question this time as she was feeling weird.

"Someone you guys don't know. Now we'll talk later. I'm going!" He grabbed the car keys and walked out of the house.

Guru and Ishi looked at each other and shrugged. After finishing reviewing, Guru was requested to make chai and some snack as it was raining again outside and Ishi was putting on some movies to watch together.

It was some romantic drama movie towards the climax the main lead actor cheated on his partner and they were shown how messed up a relationship becomes. Ishi couldn't help but began to relate to the movie. Her insecurities started to kick into her conscious mind.

"Guru?"

"Hmm?"

"What if Sinku cheats on me?"

"Ghar ke piche wali Nadi mein fenk doonga usse vaise bhi he can't swim and I'll take you to Seoul and then you can marry your muscle bunny."

"Ah! I can die for him but on a serious note what if cheats on me?"

"Come on, you're just being insecure right now. Chill kar I know woh thoda sa pagal hai par tujhe bohot pyaar karta hai and woh Aisa karne ka bhi nahi soch sakta hai agar kar Diya toh you have a better option."

"If agar Aisa kuch hua toh main ek minute bhi nahi lagaungi I'll kick his balls and run away."

"And I'll come with you because you're my love my life and my mother take me with you, okay?"

"Haha, but woh fenkne wala better option hai!"

They laughed and resumed watching the movie. Ishi brushed off her thought and was happy that she found her soulmate in Shrinkhal, he was the best choice.

~~~

It was already half past 11 and there was no sign of Sri. Ishi was peeping out of the window to see if he has arrived or not and continuously looking at the clock. Guru came out of his room as the lights were still on.

"Go and sleep woh aajayega."

Guru held Ishi by her shoulders and took her inside, "Take some rest and I'll go and call him."

"He is not even picking up my call... Itna careless koi kaise ho sakta hai yaar, Guru?"

"Shant reh I'll check! Chup chap soja main usko sambhal loonga."

Ishi rubbed her forehead in annoyance, she was already feeling cold and resting was a better option. As Guru left the room, she laid back and began to stare at the ceiling wondering if he was okay and when will he be back.

She didn't realize when she slept as her mind was juggling from one thought to another. Will she lose her love or will he be her's forever? Will he return tonight?

A/N: Another chapter! Guru is such a mood, to be honest. I miss this trio a lot but kya hi kar sakte hain 🥺 anyways comment down below what should the plot be. And I should be sleeping coz I have work tomorrow. Also, it's my birthday month and I want Sinki to wish me 😭 but in my dreams only it's possible. See you again guys in my imaginative world 💜✨