Chapter 1

Third person's POV

In the kingdom of Sabel, in the royal castle, in the bedroom of the future king of Sabel. Virgo was chilling on his bed reading a book as thick as the length of his palm with a yellowish brown cover that had the title: 'the responsibilities of a leader'. He didn't find it as interesting but he wanted to be the best king there could possibly be for the sake of his people. He felt a need to read it.

But then an unwanted visitor had come upto his door and gave five consecutive knocks creating a rhythm that made Virgo's ears bleed.

"Do you wanna build a snowmaaaan?" A happy feminine voice chirped from the other side of the door. "It's the middle of summer!" Virgo pointed out looking up from his book. Without saying another word, she barged herself in the room. "Whatcha doin'?" The green haired girl asked sitting on his one person couch that stood nexto his bed with her white and comfortable dress that made it below her knees.

"Don't you have anything else to do?" He asked. "Nope." He crossed her legs looking around the bedroom. "Go play in the garden or something." He suggested closing his boring book and standing up.

"But the garden is boringgg." She whined. "Didn't you see the new ride dad put?" He sighed. "Yeah, sagi and I kinda broke that one... That's why I've been sneaking out the past few weeks." She mumbled the last part making Virgo cock his head to the side. "What?" ."Uhm,"

"Prince Virgo." The two were interrupted by a guard that was armed with pure white and gold armour stood behind the door. "Yeah?" Virgo looked towards the armed guard. "Prince Sagittarius has gone missing *sigh* again. Should we take action?"

Virgo sighed in annoyance. "There's no way I'm related the these two." He muttered to himself.

"Oh, oh! Can I lead the search party??" Aquarius asked. "Do you know how to?" Virgo raised a brow. "Uhm, you can teach me."

"Get two dozen men ready at the gate." Virgo ordered making the armed guard nod and bow down and leave.

"Ooooh, a search party for me? I'm flattered." A voice emitted through the hallways. Aquarius pecked her head out of her brother's room to search for the owner of the voice. Behind one of the many plants that stood nexto the wall in the hallway, she managed to spot a slim figure. She giggled knowing who it was. Her brother gave her a confused look not knowing who said that. "Who's there?" He asked sitting on the side of his Queen sized bed. "I don't think there's a need for a sear-" she paused when the grey haired boy stuck his head into her view and shook his head no. Understanding what he meant she changed the sentence. "I mean, I don't think there's a need for all those men going to find only one person. Mabye a dozen is enough." She laughed akwardly looking at Virgo while secretly hand gesturing Sagittarius to go.

"It's him isn't it?" Virgo sighed. "Yeah." Aquarius looked down in defeat. "You can come out now." Virgo walked out of his room to look around making a green eyed boy crawl out from behind one of the huge flower pots with his head down. "Again? This is the third time this week." Virgo scolded. "Like you care." Sagittarius mumbled. "What do you mean 'like I care'? Why do you think I always tell you not to sneak out like that? It's for your own good." Virgo crossed his arms. "Not once in my life has something gone wrong in that forest. It's harmless!" Sagittarius protested. "You have royal duties as well, you can't just abandon them. You're a prince!"

"Then fuck this royal life." Sagittarius mumbled looking anywhere else but his older brother. "Uhm,..." Aquarius stood there watching the two look away from each other. She wished to speak but was at loss of words.

"Prince Sagittarius. The King and Queen wish to speak with you." A guard appeared out of nowhere. "Great. Another lecture." He rolled his eyes. "Actually they wish to speak with Princess Aquarius and Prince Virgo as well." The guard added making the three siblings exchange confused glances.