Chapter 25

Third person POV

"What are we gonna do!" Leo shrieked looking into the empty, dark hallway.

"Relax. He isn't gonna kill them." Orion muttered swaying the flashlight around.

"Then where did he take them?" Libra asked concerned.

"I don't-" Orion whispered but Virgo cut him off.
"Shh. Listen." He whispered.

They all fell silent and a small banging noise could be heard, as if someone was hitting a wooden board.

Bang bang bang

Then a muffled shout followed.

"Where is it coming from?" Leo squeaked.

Orion slowly walked towards the noise and the others followed I him to a wooden door that stood out from the rest of the dark setting.

Bang bang bang

The noise became louder and louder as they proceeded towards the door.

Help!

A muffled voice called.

Shhh!

Another voice was heard.

"Uhh, whose there?" Leo shouted into the keyhole making one of the people inside yelp.

"Leo?" Came Aquarius' voice.

"Aquarius!" Virgo sighed.

"Mind getting us out of here?" Capricorn asked form inside.

"Stand away from the door." Leo ordered. The three boys gave her a questioning look. "Does lava burn wood?" She asked.

"Don't you dare melt the door with lava." Capricorn hissed. Leo scoffed and did it anyways.

"I still don't get it. Why does he want our blood? Is he a vampire? Mabye royal blood tastes better for him..."

"Aquarius, he isn't a vampire." Capricorn repeated.

"He wants your powers." Orion pointed out.

"Then we need to stop him!" Libra said getting impatient that they were just standing there.

"What about them?" Aquarius asked gesturing towards everyone else in the tiny room who were all unconscious.

"They're safe here until we get the job done. How did you two wake up before all of them?" Orion asked.

"Oh, when I realised he was doing something to everyone, I didn't bother looking and just pretended to fall like the others." Capricorn shrugged.

"And you?" Leo asked Aquarius who just shrugged.

"She got bitten by the snake. She didn't see the light." Capricorn said. "Did the plan go well?"

"Just like you said it would." Orion smiled. Aquarius gave them all confused looks as to what they were talking about. "Capricorn used Cancer to tell us we should probably discuise some allies of Ophiuchus to look like the Leo, Libra and Virgo so that he doesn't go looking for them."

"We discuised Vulpeca's body as Virgo," Leo continued," Carina as me, and Andromeda as Libra! So he took their blood samples instead."

"I remembered a- a potion I learnt about in the library, pretty easy to make actually..." Virgo murmured.

"And thanks to that, and Capricorn's plan, we fooled him!" Leo summerised.

"Alright, now can we please find a way to stop him?" Libra pleaded.