Chapter 24

Ophiuchus' POV

You wanna know why you still don't have the power you desire?

A voice echoed. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around to find the source. I was alone.

Because you're doing things wrong

The voice echoed again. "Who are you!" I yelled to practically no one.

And then I realised that it was in my head. Someone was speaking to me in my head.

First of all, the kingdoms are gaining power again. The weopans aren't strong enough.

"What do you mean," I muttered, "not strong enough?"

Let me teach you. Meet me where the weopans are hidden. You need to upgrade them and I'll show you how, then, once it is used on the kingdoms, you will have all the time you need to get the power you desire to overthrow them.

This interested me but I still wasn't sure I could trust this mystery person.

Then all of a sudden, as if he read my mind he added:

If you want to know who I am, just meet me there as soon as you can get there.

This could be a trap by the zodiacs... but they have the snakes to worry about right now. But I knew no one else but the Zodiacs could do something like this.

So I came up with a brilliant idea.

In my palm, a glowing green light appeared, I tried my best not to look directly at it, because one glance could put anyone unconscious.

It was perfect. It looked like the Zodiac were taking too long to sleep, so I just had to speed up the process.

I turned back and marched towards the corridor in which I left them, holding the bright green light in my hand.

"Ophiuchus! Master!" A girl cried from behind me. I turned back to see a girl with ginger hair and brigth blue eyes and a boy with bleached white hair jogging towards me.

I guess it's my lucky day.

As the girl came upto me, she fell unconscious into the boy's arms, and he took one glance at me then my hand, and then he dropped to the floor as well.

"Idiots." I chuckled bending down to collect their blood samples.

I locked the two in a tiny storage cupboard and continued my walk.

As I reached the corner, I realised the snakes had stopped spawning.
They had discovered the hole.

"Damnit." I muttered.

Just then, three of the zodiacs came running around the corner right upto me.

Three more zodiacs? What is going on?

The brunette girl gave a gasp, immediately dropping unconscious into the orange haired boy.

The blonde girl pulled a gun out of nowhere but she too fell right asleep after looking into the green light.

"What the..." The boy muttered staring at his friends. He looked back at me in confusion and then to my glowing hand.

_

I smiled to myself as I collected blood samples out of the three kids and locked them into the same tiny storage room I put th other two.

I proceed to the rest of the Zodiacs and found them killing the last group of snakes.

The boy with grey hair was the first to drop to the floor, and then a girl with pitch black hair followed suit.

"Scorpio! Sagittarius!" A girl with teal hair shrieked before falling unconscious herself.

This was easier than I had imagined.

"What are you doing!" The one with the ridiculous blue hair shot at me angrily. He too, fell to the floor in a matter of seconds.

And then lastly, the one holding the green girl in his arms dropped to the floor with her.

I smirked as I proceeded to collect the blood samples of them.

I locked all their unconscious bodies with their other friends in the storage room.

Now there was one more Zodiac left to find.

I decided to call for Vulpeca for help but the communicator wasn't working, so I proceeded to her room by foot.

When I got there, the first thing that caught my eye was a boy with glasses, lying limp on the floor.

This must be Vulpeca's doing. I thought to myself. I knew straight away that he was a zodiac.

My luck was almost good enough to be true.

I got his blood sample and proceeded to the laboratory.
-

I arrived at the lab to find it all trashed and broken. There was no way I could do anything in this place anymore.

All the money I spent on this lab, damit.

Luckily, I have, not one, but two labs.

When you're rich, you like getting more than just one of everything.

I finally made it to the lab number two and placed the blood samples in test tubes.

Then I realised how exhausted I was. I probably walked enough steps to complete a marathon.

Either way, I took a look at all the blood samples and seperated the part I needed from each of them and put it in the system.

On the screen it showed who the blood belonged to,

Andromeda?

Carina?

Vulpeca?

Why do I have their blood samples instead of three other zodiacs?

Then it hit me, the orange haired girl that was calling me master.....

Wasn't really her? And the other two as well?

I yelled out in anger. I was getting impatient, I needed those blood samples now!

(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄~~~~~(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)

\~~~→⁠_⁠→∆←⁠_⁠←~~~\
A/N

Hii
Yes, I'm alive.
Sorry for not posting as often.
IM TRYING.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You're so fat,
.

.

.

.

Thor's hammer became the second thing that can't be lifted.
.

.

.

.

😂😂😂
.

.

.

.

.

(Sorry I didn't mean it. Just an idea on what to say when roasting someone.)