Chapter 3

Third person's POV

"So, how did your day go, kids?" The King asked sitting on one of the ends of the long dinner table with his wife sitting nexto him. "Suffocating." Aquarius answered fidgeting with her fingers while sitting nexto her mother. "Not bad." Sagittarius laughed nervously who was sitting right opposite his mother and his elder brother nexto him. "It went fine." Virgo sighed preparing to not speak again.

That day, before dinner the Queen had requested that the kids should get to pick their clothes for the royal gathering. Aquarius' first option was a dress that suffocated the life out of her as it had ten layers of cloth for the long,puffy skirt and that chest thingy that squeezes the life out of people who aren't skinny thin (idk what it's called if u know pls tell me. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠). Her second opiton was a better one tho. Whereas Sagittarius had tried at least five different outfits until he had chosen one. Virgo on the other hand immediately found the first choice pleasing and got it over with.

Just then, the food arrived. The waiters and waitresses flooded into the room placing all sorts of different foods on the table and immediately proceeded to line up nexto the huge door. Aquarius caught one of the waitresses with blonde hair that was tied in a tight bun and hazel eyes smirking deviously but she shook it off and looked down at her meal then frowned. "What happened sweetie?" Her mother asked realising her sad face.

"I don't like beans." She pouted. "Oh, right indeed you don't. It's alright, we can switch plates darling." She smiled at her child and switched their plates. "Why does she get to switch?" Sagittarius asked. "Do you wanna switch?" Asked his brother, Virgo. "No." Sagittarius mumbled. "Then stop complaining." Virgo rolled his eyes tired of speaking.

Everyone elegantly dug in, except for Sagittarius who was eating his stake like a maniac. "Sagittarius, darling. What happened to your table manne-"The Queen spoke after chunking down a piece of the food but she stopped. And started to quietly cough trying to keep under control. She covered her mouth with her hand for manners. "You alright honey?" The King asked. "Yes love." Queen Aquila replied with a very hoarse voice then started to cough alot loulder. The cough got our of control and she couldn't stop herself. "SOMEONE GET THE MEDIC!" Virgo shouted to the waiters making two to three of them rush out immediately to go get the medic.

The cough quieted down. "I don't feel so good." She groaned putting a hand on her forehead. The King gently grabbed her hand to immediately let go. "Honey, you're burning up!" He said worry plastered all over his face. Aquarius placed a hand on her mother's arm then gasped. "You're like the inside of a microwave! Literally!" She said trying to fan her mother with her hands.

"Why is the medic taking so long?!" Sagittarius whined anxiously. In that moment, the family stared arguing. "Be patient for once in your life!" Virgo shouted. "I can't! If you got a porblem with it then back off!" Sagittarius shot back. "This is not the time to be talking about patience!" The King squeezed the bridge of his nose. "Yeah! Mother's sick!" Aquarius shot. "Well no shit Sherlock!" The two brothers shouted in unison. "Language!" Their dad shouted at the kids and the argument carried on asthe mother quietly suffocated.

"I think there was something in the beans..." The Queen mumbled to herself getting dizzy. She wanted to silence the family knowing these arguments happen all the time, but nothing came out. Black spots expanded in her vision as she blacked out falling off the chair and hitting the floor with a loud 'oof' earning the attention of the family.

"Mom?" Aquarius looked at her limp figure, terrified. "Mom!" Sagittarius shouted going around the table from behind his father the get to his mother. "What is taking so long!?" Virgo shot at the waiters and waitresses. A man with a white coat,a suitcase and a stethoscope came rushing in the room, immediately understanding what was going on, he bent down to the queen checking her heart rate from her wrist.