Chapter 22

Third person's POV

"Are you sure he told you it was this way? It feels like we've been moving in circles." Aquarius asked, rather loudly.

"Shhhh!" Capricorn hissed. "And of course you're gonna feel like that, everything looks the goddamn same!" He whispered angrily at himself.

Aquarius stopped walking and pulled on the back of Capricorn's shirt to stop him too.

He shot her an annoyed look and was just about to say something when she placed a finger on her lips, silently telling him to shush.

She then pointed to a closed door. A light was flashing under the door telling them that the lights in the room were open.

Aquarius grabbed a hold of Capricorn's flashlight and closed it.

Now the only source of light was coming from under the door. Capricorn grumbled under his breath and slowly walked towards the door with Aquarius right behind him.

"... Did I just hear something? I thought everyone was asleep," Came a very cute and attractive feminine voice, but listening to it after seeing who she really was, Capricorn and Aquarius heard her voice annoying and dumb.

"Found her," Aquarius whispered.

"Who's there?" Vulpeca asked. She seemed to have heard Aquarius.

The two said nothing and kept still, almost not breathing.

They heard her footsteps getting closer and closer. "I know you're there,"

Just as she was about to turn the door knob, a thick vine sprouted out of the concrete ground, right in front of her door, blocking it.

Capricorn let out a deep sigh, it was harder than it looked to get it though two inch thick concrete

But she opened the door anyways and gave Aquarius and Capricorn both intense glares.

"The door opens to the inside, idiot."

She giggled. Her hazel eyes turned pink, her fair skin turned dakr red, her blond hair became jet black and horns grew on the sides of her head.

"I don't know how you two got out of your prison, but this is where it ends."

She went past the thick vine still blocking half of the door giggled again.

Aquarius was just about to lunge at her instinctively, but Capricorn held an arm outstretched infront of her.

Not being able to go forward, Aquarius took a couple of steps back.

But Capricorn stood where he was, staring at her.

There's no way I still love her. He thought. She's a demon, she's evil. He failed in trying to convince himself she was bad.

"There's a good in you. I know it." Capricorn blured out. Vulpeca laughed.

"Cap...." Aquarius muttered staring at him in disbelief.

"You don't have to do this," He said trying to tell himself that there was still hope.

"Oh, shut it." She rolled her eyes after laughing. "I didn't expect you out of all people to let your emotions get in your way."

Capricorn seemed unmoved by her words.

Vulpeca sighed, and with a swipe of her hand, she sent Capricorn flying head first into the wall.

His head slammed into the dark wall and he dropped limp on for floor.

"Cap!" Aquarius yelled stepping towards him.