Chapter 20

Taurus' POV

Why. I asked myself.
Why does this have to happen? Why can't we trust anyone?
First Vulpeca turns out to be a demon trying to kill us.
Then Orion disappears to who knows where - I personally think he did that on purpose-
And now Andromeda is pointing a gun at us as if we were mere strangers.

Everyone held their hands above their head and I did the same, watching Andromeda intensely.

Oh, I really hope Coffee is alright. He's probably so scared right now. In the vents of this horrible place all alone. I shouldn't have let him go.

"I thought you were on our side!" Aquarius whisper shouted at him. I looked at her wondering why she was whispering.

"Oh, for Merlin's sake, why are you whispering." Gemini hissed.

"Shut it! All of you. I don't want to hear a sou- AGH!" Andromeda yelped when something shot out from the vent above his head and landed ontop of him.

He dropped the flashlight and the gun and struggled to pull the creature away from him.

"Run!" Capricorn shouted grabbing the flashlight. Sagittarius grabbed the gun immediately and pointed it a Andromeda.

Capricorn was just about to run when he noticed what Sagittarius was doing. He halted and let out a frustrated groan. "Make it quick."

"GET. IT. OFF. ME!" Andromeda shouted as he tried to catch the tiny creature as it made its way inside his jacket.

I couldn't help but let out a giggle. The others looked at me wierdly for doing so. "That's enough now, Coffee. I think he got the message." I said.

Coffee bounced out from inside his jacket and started to climb up my leg. I giggled and held him in my arms. "Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you!" I praised as I played around with him.

"It's your turn to put your hands up." Sagittarius demanded locking eyes with Andromeda. He lifted his hands in defeat.

"Danger." Coffee warned. I looked at him confused.

"Elaborate." I told him.

"I saw Orion, that Witch and that demon in a meeting with this guy and someone else I haven't seen before. They were plotting on how to take your powers away from you while destroying the kingdoms." Coffee said as I held him with both my hands.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Orion?" I reapeated. He nodded.

"What did your cat see?"Aquarius asked stepping closer.

When I told everyone what Coffee had told me, most of them didn't look suprised. But Leo seemed to have taken it personally.

"W-what?" She looked bewildered. "You're joking right? You sure you heard right?" She asked.

"Orion was there. And he was plotting against us with Vulpeca, Carina, Andromeda and someone else." I said.

Leo shook her head as her eyes swam with tears.

"We don't have time for this damnit." Gemini pointed out.

"How are they planning on destroying the kingdoms?" Capricorn asked me.

"Bombs." Coffee told me.

"Bombs." I repeated. Capricorn nodded.

"How are they planning on taking our powers?" He asked

"I walked past the lab they will use to take the samples and use them as a weapon."

"Coffee knows where the lab they will use is." I told Capricorn. He nodded again, deep in thought.