00 | i found these in noelle's drawer

ZERO i found these in noelle's drawer◀★▶

◀★▶

Kie wasn't used to notes in class.

Sure, sometimes Sarah had passed her tiny pieces of paper with a few scrawled words. Sometimes Jay gave them, mostly when history got too boring for her. And JJ had tried throwing paper planes in the classroom's window, but ninety percent of the time, he got caught, or he'd missed her completely.

And yet, the little knock on her door -along with a small giggle- sounded a lot like the usual reactions when someone passed a note. The giggles gave it away.

She opened the door, and saw... absolutely nothing. "You must think you're hilarious, JJ." She said loudly, sticking out her head. But no blonde Pogues were in sight, or anyone. Her eyes traveled down to a small scrap of paper, and a stack of something like... letters?

𝓚𝓲𝓮
I found these in Noelle's desk drawer the other week in a package that said 'to burn.' Being the good sister I am, I took them out to take a look. I thought they'd be pictures of you two or something, but when I saw your name at the top of the page, I took them out and replaced them with fakes.

Take a look at them. Maybe it's something interesting, I couldn't read them. Noelle's handwriting confuses me, and it felt a bit too personal for me.

But if anyone should read then, it's you, Kie. Do the smart thing.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂,
𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓙𝓸𝔂𝓮-𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷

A cold feeling passed Kiara as she saw the names. June. Noelle. Joye-Martin.

The smart thing would have been giving them back to June and telling her to give them back to Noelle, or burning them herself. But at the top of the page, there were three words enough to convince her to lock her door and take a closer look.

Dear Kiara Carrera...