12 | dear noelle joye-martin...

TWELVE dear noelle joye-martin

◀★▶

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒚𝒆-𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I'm sorry.

I'm really, really sorry. I wish I hadn't done it sometimes. But it couldn't feel right.

I would have kept it quiet, cause I'm not really sure I like girls that much, maybe it's a charm that you only posses. But it's out now, so... sorry. I'm sorry I did it. I was scared. And you... really weren't helping. When we were happy, we were the happiest. When we were angry, it was like hellfire raining down. I can't take that too long, people crack under that sort of stuff, Noelle. You can be... pretty intense.

I'm going to send this letter to you, someday. Maybe in a year or two when the pain dulled over, maybe when you'll read this instead of ripping it into shreds at the sight of my name. 

I'm sorry. And I haven't stopped... caring about you. Even if I don't like you much. And I still don't get it how that's possible.

Maybe it's part of your charm.

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 '𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚' 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕,
𝑲. 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒂

𝑷𝑺: I spotted the code. Bolding out random words... really Taylor Swift of you.

𝑷𝑺𝑺: Don't be angry at June. She was just doing her job as your sister and my friend and a... Kielle shipper?