06 : Dead girl walking

(Salvatore Boarding School)

"Given our recent influx of monsters, Sheriff Donovan and I have decided we need to take drastic action. Please give him your full attention" the headmaster spoke. "Like Dr Saltzman was saying, local girls, Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night." the sheriff began. "Dana sometimes skips town for a few days to party but this is a first for Sasha" Matt said as people passed around pictures of the girls.

"Thank you Sheriff Donovan" Alaric said as Matt stepped away from the podium. "Now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quiet on his end, it won't hurt to assume the worst, If Dana and Sasha..." the man said, Stefanie, zoned out focusing her eyes on the two vampires a few rows in front of her discussing feeding on a girl.

"Now I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our schools which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events," Alaric spoke gaining the girl's attention.

"Now, I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials for locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference." the man allowed. "Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day," Lizzie spoke up making her way to the front of the hall. "Because that is what heroes do. So, I volunteer as tribute." the blonde said turning to her father causing Stefanie to have to stifle a laugh.

"I'm in" Kaleb says standing up "I'm in, too" MG agrees also standing up. "I'd like to help." Hope states. "Screw it, me too" the Salvatore girl sighs out rising from her chair.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Mystic Falls High School)

As the six stepped off the bus all eyes were on them, Stefanie walked in stride with Hope while MG was in front and Kaleb, Lizzie and Landon were behind them.

"Girls are missing, so get your wedgie trauma in check or leave," Lizzie told the boy after he bumped into her. "He's fine, let it go," Hope said to the girl.

"Okay, here's the deal, Landon, you talk to any of the people you still know from when you went here. Hope, you try to not deliberately alienate the entire student body while the rest of us save the world." the blonde spoke as they all gathered around.

"This isn't a contest Lizzie," Hope told the blonde. "You're right it's a mission, for a hero and her league of.... whatevers." the Saltzman girl said earning amused looks from both Stefanie and Hope. "Yeah, screw that. I work alone" Kaleb spoke.

"MG, I need your compulsion skills. Would you like to be the Robin to my Batwoman?" Lizzie asked. "Actually Batwoman doesn't have a Robin." the vampire informed her. "Metaphor nerd. Let's go." the blonde said ushering the boy off with her leaving the other three to look at each other awkwardly.

__________

"This is the senior hallway, where I spent much of my formative years stuffed in every locker except this one." Landon told the two girls pointing to a specific locker "That one doesn't open, on your left, you'll find the bathroom. It's where I had my first kiss with a toilet." the boy spoke. "Wow, you really went through it didn't you milkshake boy." the Salvatore spoke laughing slightly.