05 : It took the knife?

(Salvatore Boarding School)

The witches were gathered in a circle Stefanie beside Cassandra and Alexander as Dorian began the lesson "Alright, gather together, chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy, witch to witch" he explained.

"Where's Penelope Park?" the teacher asked "Um, lady cramps, Mr Williams" Lizzie said turning to the man. "Sorry I asked." the man sighed "A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow." he spoke getting snickers from the Saltzman twins and a few other teenagers as Hope just sends Steffanie a look who just shrugs at her friend.

"Okay" the man sighed sounding done with the teenagers antics as a note appeared above the students heads. "Uh oh, who's in trouble with the headmaster" Josie spoke as the teacher took the note "Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school" the Mikaelson witch told the girl earning a look from the other twin.

"Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman and baby makes three, off you go" the man spoke all three girl standing up and walking out the room, the man then looked at the rest of the class, everyone scooting closer together, closing the gaps left by the other witches as he continued with the lesson.

__________

Stefanie was helping out the younger years in the garden noticing Lizzie walking past covered in milkshake "What happened to you" the girl laughed out gaining a look from her blonde friend "Some jerk from the the school" she scoffed stalking off into the school with her friend following close behind, neither girl noticing the gargoyle statue come to life behind them.

__________

The two walked up to the headmasters office where they found Alaric talking with the school councilor Emma. "You are a total jerk." Lizzie told her father walking closer to the man "What happened to you?" the father asked. "A neanderthal from mystic falls high assaulted me with a milkshake. This stupid girl Dana was being... You know what I can't even talk about it, but now Hope and Josie are all sisters in solidarity" the blonde told him.

"Wow that was a lot" Stefanie mumbled "But as I was walking home, I did the work and I dug deep, and I realized that this was all his fault." the blonde told the councilor before turning back towards her father. "How is this my fault?" the man asked confused.

"Because if you had just been at that game instead of running around with Hope and Stefanie, then everything would have gone differently." "Hey! don't bring me into this." the young Salvatore exclaimed earning a look from her friend before the girl continued "It's not fair that they get to know secrets that your own daughters don't."

"She has a point." the councilor shrugged. "Not helping" the principle said looking at the woman. "I am not going back there" the witch told her father. "Okay, that's fine, why don't you help the primary school students out in the garden with Stef." the headmaster said.

"At least now you know why I am so screwed up." the siphon spoke towards Emma making Stefanie laugh earning her a disapproving look from her uncle as she and the blonde walked out.

__________

Lizzie lay on top of a rock while Stefanie sat on the grass at the base when Pedro walked up to the two "Aren't you supposed to help?" the younger witch asked. "Consider this a life lesson, Pedro people disappoint." the blonde said causing her friend to smack her "Lizzie" the girl hissed.