Chapter 5: Anger Subdued

The war between Aisha and Dark Aisha raged on. The other seven girls watched the fight intently to see what will happen next.
"I hope the battle ends soon," Electra said.
"Let's see," Tecna replied.
Aisha, burning up from within, turned to Queen Niobe for some much needed advice.
"Mom, what do I do?" she asked.
"You have to subdue the anger within you," Queen Niobe replied. "And the only way you can do that is to be patient and think before you act. Then, you will beat Dark Aisha once and for all. You can do this!"
"Okay," Aisha said. "Thanks, mom." She turned to face Dark Aisha, mind calm, intentions thought out carefully. She had her head down, eyes closed, remembering the advice she received. She knew what she had to do. In order for Dark Aisha to be defeated, she had to make her impatient by being patient and not attacking out of anger or impulse.
"Don't just stand there!" Dark Aisha demanded. "Attack me!"
Aisha just smiled, standing patiently.
"What is she doing?" Bloom wondered.
"Watch," Stella replied. "She's making Dark Aisha impatient by being patient."
"Huh?"
"I'll explain later. For now, just keep watching."
Dark Aisha became impatient. "Well? Attack!" she said.
Aisha shook her head. "I don't feel like playing anymore," she replied. "I've thought it through, and I'm not going to attack. I'm more than the anger I feel inside. I have patience. I'm strong in what I do. Anger and impatience are only signs of weakness. Patience and intuitive analysis are within me. I can subdue the rage. So you can go tell Valtor that he's lost!"
"You go, Aisha! Show that witch who you really are," Roxy cheered.
"Thanks girls," Aisha replied.
Queen Niobe smiled, looking at the beautiful, patient woman Aisha became. "That's my girl!" she exclaimed.
"No way!" Dark Aisha said. "I will destroy you. Dark Wind Cloud!" She summoned a big tornado to trap Aisha inside.
"Aisha! No!" Flora reached out to grab Aisha's hand as she was about to get sucked into the windstorm. Aisha held on tightly, but got thrown into the storm. She screamed as the fierce winds blew constantly.
"I can't look," Stella sobbed, covering her face to hide her tears.
Aisha tried to break out of the wind with a water shield, but it failed. The force knocked her back so hard that she fell out of the tornado. The other girls crowded around her.
Dark Aisha laughed. "The battle is over, and I have won!"
"Aisha!" Stella mourned. "Wake up!"
Aisha lay on the floor, completely drained of energy. Suddenly, teal flames arose from her heart.
Dark Aisha turned around to see Aisha transformed into the Pyrix form.

"How could that happen?" Dark Aisha snapped.
"Aisha, you overcame your weakness of impatience and you got the Pyrix power! That's our girl!" Musa cheered.
"Thanks," Aisha said. "Stella, transform! I have an idea. You trap Dark Aisha, and I will finish her off."
"Alright," Stella replied. "Stella, Pyrix!"

"Crescent Halo!" Stella created a barrier in the shape of a crescent moon that was used to trap Dark Aisha inside

"Now it's my turn," Aisha said confidently. "Aquatic Surge!" A huge wave in the shape of a dragon came out of her heart. It circled the barrier and destroyed Dark Aisha for good.
"Great job, girls!" Bloom shouted as Stella and Aisha returned to normal.
"Thanks," Aisha replied. "That fight taught me a very valuable lesson."
"Think before you act," she and Electra said together.
"That's so true," Tecna commented. "Acting on impulse can be good sometimes, but you don't want your impulses to go out of control. It's always best to think before you do something, that way you don't regret it in the end."

"What?!?" Valtor yelled. "I was almost certain that Aisha would lose to Dark Aisha. Pathetic. All she had to do was think before acting?"
"Well, not exactly," Zarathustra said logically. "She not only had to think before she acted, but she also had to be patient to subdue the anger within."
"You're not doing that right now, Valtor," Hecate added. "You're acting like a four year old."
"You're right, witches," Valtor contemplated. "I should slow down and think about what I should do next." He cackled.