headcanon time!

Author's note: I wanna be able to update more frequently so until I post full fics, headcanons and drabbles will do.

_

SFW

● Physical contact is Carlos' love language. He wants to let you know how much he loves you by simply touching you. At any opportune moment, his arms find themselves wrapped around your waist instantly, accompanied by tender/haste kisses to your cheek and neck, down to your shoulder. You sometimes do the same to him since you love the way it feels. You take turns surprising each other with copious amounts of physical affection and admiration. It's become somewhat of a competition to see who gives the most affectious affection. That being said, it never gets old. Keep the affection coming, people!

● Carlos is a big strong man, and in contrast, you feel like a shrimp. He can easily pick you up off your feet with relative ease. This is totally a bonus for when he wants to tackle you with hugs and kisses. But you're all for it.

● A lot of relationships come with given pet names by partners, and Carlos is no stranger to it. He calls you many things. "Babe", "baby" gets used a lot. Sometimes "Babygirl". But Carlos likes to call you "cupcake" for the majority. "Hey there, Cupcake." or "See anything you like, Cupcake?" I don't know why but it rolls off the tongue like a knife through butter.

● I see him trying out couple workouts and actually liking them. He loves fitness (clearly) and being intimately close to you so why not combine both?

● Carlos has a good sense of humor and tends to find humor in a lot of things; good or bad, but only when it's necessary and not insensitive.

● He is a huge cuddle bug, no matter what, he will cuddle you to death! No matter the position, his arms will encapsulate you as if they were made for that sole purpose. He's the big spoon in the relationship but won't mind if you take up the mantle.

● Carlos definitely enjoys a long walk on the beach. If it's ever cold out, he'd want to sit on the sand with you by his side with big thick blanket wrapped comfortably around your bodies as you watch the waves crash down on shore and the sunset in the horizon.

● Carlos isn't possessive. Protective? of course! If he sees something wrong, he'll try to solve it in any way he can. He can't stand seeing you in pain or uncomfortable. He loves you and just wants you to be okay. He'd take a bullet for you, metaphorically and physically.

● Carlos listens to a bit of everything when it comes to music. He might find himself listening to rap a little more (as long as it's good rap and not the crappy SoundCloud mumble rap). He seems like a Tech N9ne kind of guy.

● I mentioned that he loves fitness and will work out almost every day. But we all know he's going to have a cheat day. He's a sucker for junk food; deep fried and all!

● Carlos is actually (surprisingly) a good singer. You enjoy listening to him sing and he loves singing for you. If you ever find yourself unable to sleep at night, he's right there to lull you to sleep with a few songs. It isn't Ed Sheeran levels of singing, but it's pleasant to your ears and soul.

NSFW

● He loves touching you (again, and I'll say it a million times more), all along your arms, sides, breasts and he'd do it in the slowest way possible as he whispers sweet nothings in your ear. Sometimes they're really sweet but hold onto your seat when he talks dirty. Describing all the ways he wants to fuck you in, he's pretty fucking kinky.

● Sex positions like variations of "missionary", "doggystyle", "cowgirl", he's does it all! It turns him on at random hours of the day when he imagines you in every position. He gets pretty bricked.

● He's a whimperer/groaner for sure. Especially when you take control, it drives him absolutely crazy. "P-please, don't stop, cupcake. Fuck the cum out of me! fuuuuck" As you're mercilessly riding him to completion. He certainly doesn't hold back to make sure he's coating your insides white, gripping your hips tight while he's pumping into you fully.

● Like I've mentioned before; he loves to praise you, so obviously he's going to have a praise kink. He wants to let you know you're doing an amazing job and wants to encourage you every step of the way, calling you a good girl and things like that. He loves to grasp your hair and praise you with words like "You're such a sweet girl for me." And "That's it. You can do it, you're doing great." When you're giving him oral, and having it go the other way around is equally as enjoyable.

● He's relatively open to try something new, to spice up your sex life. It's brought up in conversation sometimes and one thing leads to another, you're already getting fucked against the kitchen counter.

● He enjoys a bit of teasing; he loves to tease and be teased.

● He doesn't take sex too seriously. It can be a really fun experience, laughing and being his playful self, even when he's fucking you.

● Pillow talk. This man can talk for hours after sex and not get bored. Even if both of you are totally drained, it doesn't hurt to have a pleasant conversation before sleep takes it's course.