Smitten

Imagine: Meeting Carlos for the first time.

You hung out with your typical group of friends, partying and drinking up a storm as loud club music assaulted your ear drums. One of your friends, Katy, wondered off somewhere. However, you didn't know where to. Perhaps it was the two or three drinks that left you a little tipsy. You could care less if wasn't for Katy returning with more company. A company of guys. Not too bad looking by the looks of them and thought they were alright.

And then you noticed him.

In the back of the group; A six foot, hot, sexy, Brazilian man around your age with a big smile planted on his handsomely chiseled face. You were smitten.

"So girls, meet our new party-mates!" Katy shouted over the music as the guys greeted you girls. The handsome Brazilian locked eyes with you the moment nobody was blocking his view. He meekly smiled at him and waved. He did the same and as far as you could tell, he was so into you.

Your friends and the other guys grouped up together of course as it seemed  it was only you and shaggy haired man. His hair. Too tempting not to want to run your fingers through them. "So, what's your name?!" He asked in a slightly accented voice.

"Y/n! Yours?!"

"Carlos!" You shook hands with him as you slightly bounced to the beat of the music.

"Nice to meet you Carlos!"

"You too!"

Throughout the night, you just danced it all away with Carlos. Locking eyes with one another as his hands gripped your waist, pulling you closer to him. Noses touching and lips apart. No sound but the vibration in your feet and the rhythm of your hearts. You closed the distance between you two, capturing a deep kiss. Not only was he good looking, but fuck, he was the best damn kisser you've ever kissed.

Carlos pulled his lips away. "Wanna get out of here?!" He asked you.

"Why not?!" He immediately grinned, pulling you with him by your hand. The two of you scurried off to somewhere more quiet where you conducted your own private session until day break.

What a time to be alive.