Smile, you're on camera!

Warnings: Mutual Masturbation, cyber-sex, swearing, dirty-talking, praise kink, squirting, cumshot. Shameless smut, so if you aren't game to read, don't read it. Also, you better be 18+! I'm not responsible for you.

Note: It gets right into it cause lazy. I've changed so many things, and rewritten it so many times, that I don't feel like changing anything else. At least nothing too major. So enjoy yourself in this Carlosful world.

Words: 1.1k!

"Plot": Carlos is on duty in Raccoon City and away from home, and the only thing that allows you two to see each other in the flesh - is through Facetime.

⇓On to the smut⇓

When Carlos is away from home and for long periods, it can get lonely. Especially when you don't have your boyfriend to come and fuck you when your arousal is screaming at you for release. But when he's not there physically, there are alternative ways of relieving pent-up sexual tension, ways that still involve Carlos in one way or another.

"I can tell you been feeling lonely without me there to keep you company, yeah babe?" Your boyfriend's voice was dripping with lust and neediness, his back pressed against the back of his desk chair, his hand palming his groin through the thick fabric of his sweatpants.

"All the time~ It fucking sucks," You replied, almost breathlessly as your arousal was gradually intensifying. Running your fingers over your clothed folds to the rhythm of Carlos rubbing himself through his sweatpants, you could almost see the outline of his erection. A soft guttural moan escaped his lips, not daring to rip his gaze from you through your monitor. You swallowed back your whimper as you too didn't dare take your eyes off the man.

"Let me see more of you, sweetness~." Carlos implored, his voice husky and honeyed. You hid your arousal as well as you could throw him. quickly, you adjusted the camera on your monitor screen down to show a full view of your soaked panties. "Take off your panties for me. I need to see that pretty pussy." You don't hesitate - not for even a second as you hook your fingers over the hem of your underwear and slide them down your thighs and past your legs, kicking them aside careless of where they'll land. You spread your legs for Carlos, your slick pussy on full display. A glimpse of hunger flashed in his eyes when he saw how excited you were.

"Holy shit, babe, you're already so wet for me," Carlos noted, pulling his sweatpants down past his hips, his dick sprung free and exposed to the AC-controlled air, and a sharp gasp escaped his body. His cock stood perfectly at attention a glimpse of pre-cum beading at the tip, you were just aching for his cock to fill you deliciously. "God, that feels so good," His lust-ridden voice slurred, releasing electricity shocks through you as you dragged your fingers through your glistening folds, conjuring soft moans.

Every movement you made, every sound, the more Carlos wanted to be there to replace your fingers with him instead. As you began to plunge your digits deep inside your body, he stopped circling his thumb around the head of his cock and started to pump but this time, at a slightly quickened pace. Moans and groans emitted from both sides of the screen.

His mouth is agape letting every erotic sound possible slip out as he tips his head back against the headrest, twisting and working himself in rhythmic motions. "A-ahh.. That feels so fuckin' good, baby. Keep going." Your core was screaming as you pumped in and out, your inner walls clenching around your fingers deliciously. Words couldn't begin to describe how badly you wanted him inside you.

"Keep moaning like that, and I won't be able to last," Carlos stifled a chuckle, feeling that excitement and pleasure course through his body, continuous pumps from his hand earning a guttural groan. Something deep within your belly was tightening, your pussy clenched and unclenched around your fingers fucking into yourself. You moan louder - in both pitch and volume, chasing after your relief.

"I-I'm close, Carlos," you croaked, words trailing off as whimpers took their place. Your body was beginning to tremble, and your skin grew hotter to the touch. You'd have no choice but to give into your release any minute now.

"Me too, chica, me too." Carlos pumped his fist faster around his shaft as you accelerated your movements. Your pace nearly matched his, now - as if it was a rat race, seeing who could cum faster than the other. "Fuck- Shit!" Carlos grunted, his face contorted when his eyes snapped open to meet yours. "Okay, I'm gonna' cum... Do it with me?" Carlos slowed down on himself for a split moment. The only form of response you could provide at that moment was a 'yes' gesture with your head; your mouth is agape despite no sound traveling through. You felt the pressure build and build, high-pitched whimpers ripping out of your throat.

The time was now.

You're going to cum, no matter fucking what.

"Good girl. Cum with me, c'mon, baby, c'mon!" Carlos gritted his teeth, grunting and aggressively jerking his cock. You plunged your fingers as deep as they could go, pumping away at that sweet spot inside you. There, you felt it as your body was now crying out as the tight knot in your belly uncoiled itself, shooting out of your body like a squirt gun. Not even seconds later, Carlos let out a loud and deep moan as a tidal wave of pleasure wreaked havoc through his body. His muscles tensed and spasmed when ropes of cum projected onto his chest and stomach. "My god..." Carlos gasped softly, giving himself a few more deep strokes before pulling his hand away from his softening cock. Silence lingered, giving you time to come to your senses once your body came down from its high - before you broke the silence.

"That was hot," you began, your chest rising and falling quickly. "I really needed that, ya' know?" A smile tugged at Carlos' lips, and his dark eyes fluttered open.

"No fuckin' kidding," Carlos remarked with a proud smile on his face, observing the mess he made. Carlos went to clean himself up and so did you. You sat back down in front of your monitor once you finished, sharing expressions of adoration with Carlos.

"I hate to break it to you, chica... but I gotta' wake up early in the morning, so I gotta go," Carlos added, his smile faltering into that of guilt. You nodded, acknowledging his situation, his job, and how important it was to him. But the pang of disappointment you felt didn't go unnoticed nor unchecked by Carlos. "I'm sorry. Seriously, I am. I wish I could stay up so much longer and talk to you, but the schedule is super tight, right now. I'll call you back later, I promise, 'kay?" Carlos promised, his reassuring words and soft smile were enough to put those negative feelings you had to rest. You sighed and nodded your head, a smile making its way back onto your features. There was no need to worry when you had all the time in the world to see each other, again.

"You better or I'll come over there, myself."

"I'd like to see you try."

Note: I know I keep disappearing and that ain't cool but I wanted to get something out quickly. Thanks for understanding.