🍼Headcannon🍼

Carlos and your pregnancy.

-Upon hearing for the first time that you were pregnant, he'd freak out. Of course in a positive and joyful manner, swinging you in circles with his arms wrapped tight and secure around your waist. The idea of fatherhood became a reality and it was no problem for Carlos.

-There was no doubt in your mind about Carlos being a great father. He is a man, but also a child at heart. Always goofing around and saying jokes that either didn't make sense or were too cheesy for the average joe's liking. However, for you, it was a perfect match.

-The very moment you went into labor, Carlos was beyond worried about your well being as he was excited to see his child for the first time. He paced back and forth in the hallway of the Maternity ward until someone could come out and let him know everything was fine.

-When he finally gets to see you with your daughter/son in your arms, his heart melts into mush. That little face, those tiny feet. He'd beg you to let him hold him/her. You'd watch on with a tired smile on your face as Carlos gently rocks the baby. His hands shake a little, but because he could only control his composure so much.

-"I could just die, I can't take it," Carlos constantly gushed over his newborn baby. It made you laugh at his reaction nonetheless and you wanted to keep seeing his reactions.

-On the way home, Carlos steals many glances into the back seat where his newborn was tucked away safely in their car seat, asleep. He'd say hello and coo at the baby. Having this much attention on the road did make you a bit nervous. You literally had to remind Carlos to keep his dumb eyes on the road. "Sorry babe, I can't help it. She/he's just so precious."

-Carlos would totally do the honors in bringing the baby to the crib. When he tucks him in, it's the cutest thing you ever watched him do. "Goodnight, little guy" or "sweet dreams, babygirl" would be something he'd say before he kisses their tiny forehead.

-Carlos would just hold you close as you both watch your bundle of joy in a peaceful sleep, completely oblivious to his/her's surroundings. He'd never forget all the moments of being a father.

Sorry if this is trash but here you go. I'll add pictures later. Is it bad that I can't figure out gifs on wattpad? 😂