Jealous

Imagine: Carlos getting jealous over you and another guy.

You were at the mall in one of the clothing stores, casually looking through some hung clothes before your purchase. Carlos agreed to taking you there as you needed a few new pairs of jeans and shirts to go with them. Your Brazilian boyfriend stuck by you as you breezed through too many jeans to count.

"Damn, I knew you were picky but not this picky," Carlos remarked with a coy smirk plastered on his lips. You scoffed at him, rolling your eyes and attempted to ignore his sarcastic jabs. "Nothing to say? I guess it's true then." You snapped yourself around, smacking him in the shoulder, Carlos guarded himself as he started to laugh like he was an immature teenager.

It was annoying, yes, but damn was it adorable.

"Quit being a dick and help me find something," you demanded, bringing your focus back to the displayed sets of jeans once more. Carlos obliged and looked with you. It was then you heard someone call over to you from several feet away. You looked to see who it was; just what looked to be an employee who worked there, uniform and all. Brown haired boy, around Carlos' age and from the looks of him; kind of cute.

"You need help finding anything?" He asks generously as he makes his way towards you and Carlos. "Umm not really, no-" You began to protest but the employee insisted on assisting you.

"No no it's okay. Let me help you find something, hon." You blinked a couple of times but soon gave into the help. Apart from that, Carlos didn't look or seemed too pleased. He slanted his eyes in suspicion as he watched you and the boy 'converse'. The cutesy cutesy banter he witnessed, all the laughing and joking around and--

D-did his hand just touch your shoulder?!

Carlos couldn't take it anymore as he practically convulsed. It was about time this employee got the message on who you belonged to. "Oh wow, thank you, Ethan. That's so nice of you to say that-" Carlos came up beside you, smoothly draping an arm around your shoulder to claim what's rightfully his and his only.

"Haha, yeah I think so, too. I tell her everyday how beautiful she is," Carlos chimed as a smile made it's presence known. You look over at him, watching his body language closely as Carlos talked to the employee. Then you raised an eyebrow as you smirked in realization. You knew it.

He was jealous.

So jealous in fact that it was obvious and so hard to miss, it was almost laughable at how jealous he got. "Huh, babe?" Carlos asked you without breaking his subtle glare at Ethan. You nodded though, giving the two men a smile that would only ease the tension in the air. "You are right on that one, bear," you snickered as that wolfish look of yours turned more profound, without a doubt in your mind Carlos knew he was busted then and there.

"Ahh well, you sure are a lucky guy! I wish I was in your shoes- Oh sorry, I'm being rude. You found what you're looking for, right?"

"Mhm!" Both you and Carlos responded in unison. Okay, he definitely is so busted.

"Alright, let me or the store clerk know if you need anything else. I'm never too far away," Ethan said with a polite smile on his face before he left you two alone. 

Like hell...

Now was your chance. You turned to Carlos slowly but intently as his arm left your shoulders in a sign of relief. You looked at him and he looked at you with that dumbfounded gaze as if he had no idea what he did, but you knew. You were onto him, now.

"What was that?" You asked plainly. Carlos shrugged and pursed his lips.

"What was what?"

"That?" You retorted. He shrugged again. You cocked your head in a moment of silence as you smirked. "You got jealous, didn't you?"

"Pfft! What are you talking about? N-no I didn't. I never get jealous," Carlos cringed as he terribly denied his actions, casually searching through your picked jeans inside your shopping cart. "You're not really a good liar."

"I'm not lying, y/n," he forced out, but you still weren't convinced. If he wasn't your lovable teddy bear of a boyfriend to begin with, his lie would've insulted your intelligence as it would've offended you. 

You just folded your arms and watched him carefully as he pretended to be interested in what Ethan happened to pick out for you. Carlos is in denial about feeling jealous over you; adorable. You chuckled briefly before grabbing the cart which made the Brazilian snap his gaze back towards you. You started to slowly push the cart along down the aisle, not having lost your smirk. "I'll be sure to remember that," you uttered, still traveling away with the cart. If you'd seen the look on his face, you would've busted up laughing. 

From now on, he'll never live that one down- now that you have his number.