Bad hair? No problem!

"Carlos? What happened to your hair?" You whined as you stared at the huge tangled mess in front of your eyes. You were running late for a dinner party and Carlos forgot to take care of his hair. "What? This?" Carlos asked, dumbfounded as he pointed to his head. You nodded, "Uh yeah! We're going to a party and you're not even ready yet. Did you even wash it?" 

"Ummm..." Carlos trailed off, only to shrug it off like nothing is wrong. It was no surprise he'd be this lazy when it came to special events. Sometimes he felt like it, sometimes he didn't, but this was no exception. "Well do me a quick favor and fix your hair," you demanded as you went to grab your purse. Carlos didn't reply but he did as he was told and left you alone to fiddle with the belongings inside your purse. It seemed like only a minute before you turned to see Carlos' return... but you noticed something was different about him; more than different. Your eyes scrolled up his face then to his hair. You blinked a couple of times because you never thought, in the entirety of your relationship, to ever see Carlos wear a manbun. And the craziest thing about it?

He looked pretty damn good in it!

"Don't worry, I brushed it-"

"N-no. It's not that," you cut in sharply. He rose a brow in question. "I mean I never seen you- sighs.. you look hot with a man bun." You subconsciously tuck hair behind your ear. Carlos smirked and winked, "Thank you." It left you blushing madly, however, the dinner party wasn't far from beginning. You hurried over to grab him by the arm.

"We really should hurry or it'll start without us!" 

Don't know if I should edit this one but here you go 😶