Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"ERMAGHERD!" Skyler yelled at me. Right in my ear might I add. People turned to give us dirty looks in the cafeteria.

"What the hell?!" I yelled back. "God Sky! I think I'm deaf now," I said rubbing my ears.

"Shut up and listen to what I was gonna say!" Skyler hissed playfully. I nodded and kept quiet. "Thank you. Don't look now, but if you turn to our right and look towards the door there is an extremely attractive guy who, from my secret sources, I know just moved here and transferred here," she explained.

I waited for her que to look over and as soon as I did, wow. He was hot.

I looked at Skyler "and the best thing is that he doesn't know how weird we are!" She exclaimed. I laughed.

We talked about our classes and about the semi formal dance coming up. I was so excited to go. Sky told me the dress she wanted which she had a picture of on her phone.

"Holy poop! It's beautiful!" I told her seeing the dress. It was a light purple mauve colour that had a sweetheart neckline. The top had sequins all over the top part until it chinched at the waist with a bow. It was strapless and fluffed out at the bottom and reached a bit pass mid thigh. It was so pretty.

She giggled at my response and I showed her the dress I wanted. The dress I wanted was a white lace dress similar to the one Skyler wanted by its shape. It had a sweetheart neckline as well and was strapless. It didn't have sequins though and it also clinched at the waist with a smaller bow than Skyler's. The dress reached about mid thigh.

Skyler's eyes widened at the dress. "Oh my god! It's so pretty!" She squealed at me. It was so simple but so pretty. I loved it and it wasn't that expensive either.

We started to talk about shoes but then were cut off by the sound of the bell. We walked to our locker. In our school, there wasn't enough lockers for every one so you had to share with someone. I grabbed my stuff and headed off to class with Skyler.

The class had started for about 10 minutes and then he walked in.

The new kid.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I kinda got lost," he told the teacher.

"That's fine. Class, this is Kaden. Our newest student." Our teacher told us.

Skyler giggled next to me for some reason. I gave her a 'wtf' look and she pointed to a kid at the front of the class fast asleep mumbling stuff about a magical banana. I giggled too along with the rest of the class who had also noticed.

I looked over at Kaden who was still at the front of the class laughing at the kid sleeping. He looked so cute when he laughed.

The teacher yelled at everyone to calm down. No one listened for about 4minutes and then we all settled down.

"Kaden you can sit there," the teacher said to Kaden pointing at the only open spot in the class at the back corner which was none other than next to me.

He walked through the aisle towards the seat assigned. He sat down next to me and smiled.

"Hey," he said. "I'm Kaden as said before," he told me referring to the teacher introducing him to the class.

I smiled and said "I'm Ashtyn. Nice to meet you." We ended the conversation there as the teacher started talking about reflexive verbs.

Throughout the lesson Kaden kept asking me what the teacher was talking about. I briefly explained it to him but he still looked confused.

The class went on and soon was over. I stood up with Skyler waiting for the bell. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Kaden.

"Um, do you mind if sometime you could explain all that stuff to me?" He asked me.

"Sure," I replied smiling. "Give me your number so we can set something up," he gave me his phone and vice versa. I put my name in his phone as well as my number. We gave each other back our phones and then the bell ringed signaling us to go. I looked at his number in the hall and he had out his name as 'besst fraannd (Kaden) I laughed as Skyler peered over me to look at my phone.

"So little miss flirt," she said teasing. "Who's number is that?" She asked knowing.

"It's Kaden's and it's no big deal. I have it so I can help him in French." I told her.

"Sure," she said rolling her eyes. We walked to our last class of the day. And then were finally released from this prison camp of a school.

I walked home with Skyler. "So," she said wiggling her eyebrows. "You and Mr. New guy eh?"

She can be so immature. "Stop that you little perv!" She laughed at that.

"He is really hot though," she commented. I nodded my head in agreement with her.

We spent the rest of the evening doing homework and chatting about the semi dance.

I said bye to Skyler as it was getting late and she had to get going home.

Once she was gone I took a long shower and changed into my pajamas and drifted off into a deep sleep.

********

A/N

Hey Wattpaders! This is my first story and I really hope you like it :) let me know what you think. And also I'd like to make clear that ALL IDEAS ARE MY OWN. I don't take others' ideas. And I know it's kinda short but yea. It's just the beginning.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

All for a virtual hug? Yea.

~ Jeanie <3