Chapter 6

The semi was in 3 weeks. Today marked it exactly 3 weeks away.

Today is a Friday. I was happy when I woke up this morning. For some reason I was singing Friday by Rebecca Black.

"Friday. Friday...." I hummed and sang as I got ready for school. I then just sang the tune if the song but added my own words. "Gotta check my phooonnneeee! I see Skyler. She texted me this morning and again later. Gotta make my mind up. Should I text her baaaccck? It's Friday Friday," I was enjoying singing and dancing until I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it up to see Skyler standing in my doorway. "Why didn't you text me back?" Oops. I got too caught up in my 'concert' to text her back.

"Um it's Friday!" I sang. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Sometimes, I worry about you," she said teasingly. "Come on! We're gonna be late for school if you don't hurry up!" She grabbed me by the wrist once I had my stuff and we started our walk to school.

~

"So we're gonna get ready at my house and my sister'a gonna do our hair,nails, and makeup," Skyler explained to me. She was talking about the night of semi.

I was really happy when she said her sister Marie was helping us. Her sister is seriously a wizard with beauty. "Sounds good," I told her as we approached the school.

Once we got in I saw Kaden standing at our locker.

What? Why was he there?

"Um hi?" Skyler said to him.

"Hey," he smiled at her.

"Reason why you're blocking our locker?" Skyler asked him.

"Um Skyler I need to talk to you," he said leading her away. I felt angry and jealous. I opened up my locker roughly and shoved all my books in and closed it with a hard slam.

~~~Skyler's POV~~~

Ugh. Why did he want to talk to me? I was enjoying spending time with my best friend.

He pulled me away. "So I wanted to ask you why you turned me down," he said referring to him asking me to semi.

I groaned out loud. "Look. I don't like you ok? Get it in your head!" I said flicking him.

"Ok ok," he said defensively. Stupid boys don't understand the word 'no' sometimes. It made me mad sometimes.

"Bye Kaden," I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

Gah poo. Ashtyn's not gonna be happy about this. I seriously don't get why he likes me. He never talks to me. He talks to Ash more than me.

I looked at her standing in front of our locker. She looked pissed as she was looking at her phone scowling.

"Hayy," I said trying to cheer her up.

"Hi," she said coldly looking up from her phone and then looking back down at it.

"You know you can't be mad at me right? I didn't do anything," I told her.

She sighed angrily. "I'm not mad at you. I'm frustrated ok?" She said her voice shaking a bit.

I felt bad for her. "Come here," I said hugging her. She rejected my hug.

"I'm not in the mood," she said walking off to her first class. Rawr. Meh. She'll be fine after she gets to first period.

She gets mad so easily. It's not my fault he wanted to talk to me! Whatever. She'll forget about it.

I sighed getting my books from my locker and walking off.

She'll forget. Like always.

Won't she?

***********

A/N

Wut? I know. Yup she's mad. Will she stay mad? ERMAGHERSH! Yup there's Skyler :) I enjoyed writing a little drama. I know it's not much but it will get better. Maybe in a good way. Maybe in a bad way. So. Let me know what you think. I'll probably update again today so yea. And I'm sorry it's kinda short. I'll make the next one longer. :) I hope you loke it

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

For a cookie?

~Jeanie <3