Chapter 3

I sighed looking down at my phone. I had texted Skyler to meet me at my house so we could get our semi dresses.

It seemed like forever but after 5 minutes she texted back saying she'd be at my house in 10 minutes.

I walked aimlessly around the house waiting for Skyler to come. I made sure I had everything before she came.

I heard the door open and close. Skyler never knocked.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" is all I heard from her in a strange 'man' voice.

"Skyler shut up!" I yelled back in the same tone as her.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Let's go!"

~

We got to the mall in about 20 minutes. We found our exact dresses we wanted and payed for them. They looked pretty good on us if I may say.

We decided to go shop in another store. Just as we walked in I saw Kaden.

I honestly really didn't want him here. He must have seen us because he waved and came over to us.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hi Kaden," Skyler said back.

"Hey," from me.

"I see you guys got your semi dresses," he commented.

"Yup and you're not allowed to see then," I said childishly.

He frowned. "Damn," he said under his breath. "Who said I wanted to anyways?" He asked me.

"The look you had gave you up," I smirked.

"Whatever," he said.

"Are you going to semi?" That came from Skyler.

"Yea. Me and some friends are going together," he replies.

"Cool," I said. "We'll we came here to shop so um we're gonna go shop now," it came out a bit ruder than planned. It's not that I didn't want him here I just wanted to shop without him. I came to spend time with Skyler. Not Kaden.

"Ok. Bye guys," he said walking away.

"Geez Ashtyn. No need to be rude to the hot guy," she said quietly.

"I wasn't being rude. I came here to shop with you. Not him. So lets go shop," I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me. We then looked around for a while. I found a pair if jeans I liked and told Skyler I was going to go try them on.

"Ok. I'll be here," she told me as I walked off. Just as I was walking away I say Kaden approach Skyler. I brushed it off and walked to the change rooms.

I tried on the jeans and they fit pretty well. I walked out of the change room with the jeans. I was about to go to pay for them when Skyler stopped me.

"Holy Shiz!" She said quietly and her eyes wide.

"What?" I asked carefully.

"Ok so I was standing by the Tshirts and then Kaden walked up to me," she paused to make sure I was following. I nodded my head. "Then he asked me to go to semi with him!" She said really quietly.

I was shocked. I was kind of hoping Kaden would ask me to semi. Not Skyler. I was almost mad. I was really jealous of Skyler at the moment.

"So what did you say?" I asked her my voice coming sharp and angry.

"I said no," what? Did I hear her correctly? The sweetest most handsome guy in school asked her out, and she said no?

I was kind of relieved when she told me she said no. "Why?" I asked her.

"I'm just not into him that way," she replied simply.

"Oh ok. I'm going to buy these jeans. Are you done?" I asked her

She nodded and came with me to pay. I looked around the store to see if Kaden was still here or not. As I suspected he wasn't.

We left the mall with our dresses and walked to my house.

"Um Ashtyn," she started,"why did you look so angry when I told you he asked me to semi?"

Shiz. I wanted to tell Skyler about how I liked him. I really did. "Um, well, I uh," I stammered. "Maybe sorta have a little crush on him?" It sounded more like a question.

"You what?" She asked. She must not of heard me. I sorta was mumbling.

"I freaking have a crush on freaking Kaden!"I said loudly.

"What?" She looked dumbfounded.

I smiled sheepishly at her. "You heard me," I stated.

"Well it's a good thing I said no isn't it?" She said laughing. "Aw wittle Ashy's got a wittle cwush," she cooed pinching my cheeks.

"Stop," I said annoyed.

"We'll he'll totally fall for you once he sees how hot you look in that dress on semi," she stated simply.

I laughed. "Yea, sure," I said rolling my eyes. I kinda hoping she was right.

*******

A/N.

Dun dun duuuunnnnn. Ooooh Skyler and Kaden? What? Yea you read that right. So that was the third chappie of ma story. I hope you guys liked it. My story is like super unpopular. It's kinda disappointing but oh well. I enjoy writing it. Thanks soooo much for reading. I'm sorry this chapter was kinda short.

Comment?

Follow?

Vote?

Pleeaaasse with a rainbow unicorn on top?

Don't lie to me. I know you want that unicorn.

~Jeanie <3