Chapter 5

I walked into the school towards my locker. The school was pretty well empty. It was about 7:45 am so it was no surprise that no one was here except for some teachers and sports teams practices.

I approached my locker to see Skyler leaning against it smiling down at her phone.

"BOO!" I screamed at her.

"Holy fudge Ashtyn! You gave me a heart attack!!" She screamed right back as I laughed at her reaction. She had jumped like 3 feet in the air. That was probably an exaggeration but oh well.

"Do you have a plan?" I asked her.

She nodded excitedly. I rolled my eyes at her. "Well, what is it?" I asked her.

"It's simple. Jealousy," she stated.

Jealousy? "What do you mean Sky?" I was kinda hoping for her to explain.

"What if you went to semi and had guys drooling over you. That would make him so jealous. He'd then want you so that no one else can," she explained.

"How do I do that?" I asked sorta confused.

"Simple. If a guy asks you to dance, dance and make sure you're near him so he sees," she explained.

"How do you know this will work?" I asked her. She seemed so sure. There had to be some flaw in her plan.

"I don't know. I'm kind of just hoping it will work," she explained.

"Why would I do it if it won't work?"

"Because. There's a chance it MIGHT work," she said adding emphasis on the word might.

"Ok. I guess," I said a bit annoyed. Skyler was just being Skyler. Not a care in the world living life with no worries.

"Great. Now what are we going to do until school starts?" She asked me. We had about an hour left before school actually started. She really didn't plan out how long she would take to tell me.

"Let's go to the cafe around the corner. I didn't eat a lot for breakfast," I told her.

We headed off for the cafe. I was secretly hoping that her plan would work. I didn't dare tell her that though. I'd never hear the end of it. But semi was in 3 weeks. We needed time to perfect this plan of hers.

*********

Well well. What did you think of number 5? I hope you liked it :) I'm sorry it's so short though. Oh well. I'll make up for it later. I also started another story. It's called Dance. A 5 Letter Word. If you search my name it will come up. Read it if you wanna :)

Comment?

Follow?

Vote?

For One Direction? Or your favorite band/singer/actress?

~Jeanie <3