XXVIII

Friend

      The time has almost come for me to tell them who I am. I assume they don't think I am actually their friend understandably. A knock sounds at my door, only one person knows I am here so I tell them to come in. "Are you going to do it?" Is all they ask, they are still not happy with me for waiting this long.

"Eager are we?" I feel a hint of a smile fall on my lips, but it falls as I see their face turn into irritation.

"I am tired of lying and avoiding things. It is over now, you can come out of hiding." They are right, but I need to wait until it feels right too.

"And you are sure he'll be dead?" I whisper, slowly packing my things into my suitcase, trying to not be too anxious about what is to come.

"Prince Harry is killing him, himself. So yeah, he will be soon." My ears perk up at that new information.

"The Prince is killing him?" I ask and my contact nods.

"Well maybe I need to see that for myself, I'll be leaving here shortly. Please make sure no one sees me." I start to pack my things up and my contact nods and leaves the room. It is time to come into the light.

Artemis

            I wake up to a soft knock on our suite's door and look to Harry to see if he is going to open it first. Nope. I roll my eyes and walk towards the door quietly, opening it I find my nurse standing there waiting for me. "Hello Princess, is right now a good time?" She smiles brightly at me.

"Um," I turn and look at Harry before walking out and closing the door, "Sure Nurse Nancy, what's going on?"

"Well we figured out why you have been so ill." My face pales a little but she smiles even wider.

"Why's that?" I smile, assuming it's nothing terrible since she is so happy about it.

"You are pregnant Princess Artemis, congratulations!" She exclaims and a pit forms in my stomach immediately. I've been so stressed lately, what if it harmed the baby? What will Harry think? We've talked about having children but we haven't talked about it fully. I know Heinrich weighs heavily on his mind when he thinks about bringing children into the world.

"I have been under so much stress lately, do you think the baby is okay?" I ask nervously and the nurse nods, which makes my chest tighten with happiness and my breath begins to slow. My hands quickly goes to my stomach and I feel tears prickle in my eyes. A baby is in there, Harry and I made a baby.

"I know you have had a lot to deal with but we can check for that with an ultrasound. Maybe you should tell the Prince before we start? I'll give you some privacy and I'll be back shortly. " She says, still with a bright smile on her face.

"Um yes, I should probably tell him." I begin opening the door and Nurse Nancy is already walking away to grab the machine, Harry is still laying in bed asleep and I walk over to him trying to be quiet so I don't wake him.