Scars 🌶️

**** Scars on my body so I can take you wherever.****

Eddie's POV

"God, Eddie

"God, Eddie... I'm.. oh shit!" she moans as she grinds her pussy on your face. Her hands grip the headboard tighter as her hips roll wildly.

You taste her all over your tongue, you feel her slickness as her pussy slides from your chin to your nose and back again. Her head falls back as she cums for the.. well, I don't know, I've lost count..

She's been here all night. You've taken her in about every place possible. The bed, the couch, the kitchen, the pool table... and you still weren't done.

Her thighs tremble around your head as she lifts slightly, removing herself from her seat on your face. You take a deep breath before grabbing her ass and bringing her back to your lips.

She whimpers in response. "Too much..." she pants but she doesn't move as you slowly slide your tongue back through her sweetness. You kiss her warmth gently and she moans softly.

Fuck, she tastes so good.

"I... I missed your tongue." she hums softly as you continue your slow pace. You work your tongue to her entrance, dipping it inside causing another small whimper to leave her lips.

"I... I have to go home, Eddie." she whispers and your fingers tighten on her skin, holding her in place. She brings her hand to the top of your head running her fingers lightly through your curls.

She yanks roughly causing you to release her ass as your head falls back. She climbs off of you and you roll over glaring at her.

"You know that just made me even harder." you growl and she smirks at you.

"I know." she burns as you crawl on top of her.

"Eddie.. I'm sore.." she whines as you guide yourself inside her slowly.

"Want me to stop?" you look at her with a grin.

"No.. no, don't stop." she breathes as you slowly begin thrusting into her.

I feel so alive when I'm with her. Don't get me wrong, I'm obsessed with every inch of her body but I'm also obsessed with her. My crazy little fiend.

You speed up just a bit, pumping deep inside her and her nails begin to dig into your skin.

It's my favorite fucking feeling. All pleasure comes with a little pain. I happen to like a lot of pain.

"More, Nova.." you demand and her nails sink into you even deeper.

"Mmm... that's it, baby." you grunt lowly and she drags her nails down your back fiercely. You bring your hand to her throat and she lets out a choked moan as you increase your speed, slamming into her again and again.