What Happens in Vegas 🌶️

****And we're both wild, and the night's young.
And you're my drug, breathe you in 'til my face numb.****

Friday, 9am

Nova's POV

"Breakfast, baby?" you purr, seeing Eddie turn the corner, heading towards you. A pair of green flannel pajama pants hanging loosely around his waist.

"Coffee.." he grumbles, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, a big yawn following his statement.

"Eddie?" you try again, and his head lifts to meet your gaze.

His tired eyes widen just a bit as a smile spreads across his lips, taking in the sight before him.

A tiny apron tied around your waist is the only thing you have on, paired with tall black heels strapped around your ankles, courtesy of Chloe's closet.

"Fucking hell." Eddie moans. His raspy morning voice is one of my favorite sounds.

He slowly takes you in, his eyes roaming your body from top to bottom and back up to your eyes.

"Coffee can wait." he rasps, quickly closing the gap in between you. His hands land on your waist, spinning you around and pressing you against the counter.

You giggle as you feel his body pressed into you from behind. His hand slowly works its way from your hip, down to your bare ass, gripping tightly.

"I missed waking up to you." Eddie murmurs, leaving kisses along the back of your neck.

"Me too, Eds." you whisper as his lips move lower, lazily making his way down your back. Eddie kneels behind you and his ringed fingers softly make their way from your heels, up your leg and finally to the inside of your thigh, making your eyes shut, the anticipation of his touch making you throb below.

He slowly spreads your thighs apart and places his head in between them.

"Eddie, I want you. All of you." you plead as you grip the countertop, waiting for him to make his next move.

He hasn't fucked me yet. Some kind of typical Eddie Munson power play.

"Not yet, baby. But don't worry, I'm still gonna take care of you." he hums, his breath against your wet pussy sending chills across your body. Your grip tightens as he slips his tongue into your slit, skillfully gliding through your slickness.

"Fuck, Eddie." you moan softly as his tongue explores your throbbing pussy with perfect precision.

******

Friday, 1pm

Eddie's POV

I make sure to please every woman I'm with. But Nova is different. I know every little thing that turns her on. I know every part of her body like the back of my hand. I allow myself to unleash every filthy urge I have when I'm with her. Doing things that would make some people turn five different shades of red if they knew. And she fucking loves it.

You lay back in the lounge chair by the pool sneaking a peek at her in her tiny bikini. Fuck, she looks delicious.

I haven't fucked her yet.. not fully. There's something about making her wait. I want her to beg. To remember how much she needs me. But I'm torturing myself.

I need her just as bad.

Last night she came on my hands and tongue... her sweet pussy making my head spin. Then she sucked my dick 'til the shit was almost raw. I came twice, no break in between. But it was heaven.