00: New House.

I just want to say, this story contain:-

* Grammatical errors

* Amateur mistakes

* violence & gore

* some bxb actions

This story is written, created and edited by I, ME, MYSELF.

Don't curse or hate me just because I wrote this story and some unbelievable characters with assholish behaviours. If you want, you can shower the buttholes or beaches in this story with hate or curse.

I'm a lazy human, so if you dont see me after a month just think that I'll be practicing for my new drama role- a corpse. Nah, I'll be in my room, hibernating.

So, enjoy the story until it lasts.

"You know you don't have to do this"
Elrid's voice was full of exasperation, watching how his mother-a chubby woman with a height of 4'8- dragging a box weighing several pounds, full of books to the hall of their newly bought house.

"of course, I know.... But how can I send my second baby to an unknown place just by himself??". Putting the book containing box at the center of the hall, she looks around; her blue eyes narrowing as she process her surroundings. While Elrid just stood there, watching his mother zone out like she wasn't talking to him just a seconds ago. He's accustomed to her quirks though, like how she can just zone out in a middle of conversation like she wasn't even talking to them or how she randomly yells while showering; just to shout about the random ideas she got; like killing the main character just to watch the readers cry, or how she's planning to mutilate the villain at the end of her story in most gruesome ways. She says showering makes her imagination bloom. Weird.

"I'm an adult you know?". He said, plopping on the multicolored sofa- his mom's selection- which earned a scoff from his mom along with an audible 'barely', hinting his official birthday party they celebrated just two months ago.

"I think my books will look cooler on that side, what do you think?". Sylvia questions, her hips cocked to one side, as she eyes the large cream-colored plain wall opposite to the huge windows of their living room. When she doesn't hear any reply from her son, she turns towards him; watching how her son sat perched on the arm of couch, unconsciously rubbing the blue colored gem stone on his ring.
Elrid Foster reminded her of his husband. Not only that abnormally big eyes with ebony pupils, thin pink lips and a cute button nose, but also that cute Korean boy look; which he inherited from his half Korean half American dad, much to her dismay. How can her son look like her husband, when she is the one who carried him for nine months and seven days and 12 hours? yes, she indeed counted the hours and minutes. His hair was also like Jaemin; well not the color. But it was wild and untamed, just like his father's; always covering his forehead and eyes. Sylvia doesn't even know how they see their surroundings through that permanent curtain.

"it's good... ". Elrid mumbled, his white bangs bobbing as he nods his head. His gaze fixated outside the window.

"You should move your things to room, your classes start Monday. Jae and Ez will reach here tomorrow; and you know how she is. So come on. Get up ...." When she notices that her son wasn't even moving from where he sat, she just grabs one of her pens. Aiming at Elrid's head.

"Oops, thought your ghost buddies would've caught it....". She laughs, clearly enjoying her son's groan while she strutted to her new room with her books.

Elrid just mumbled, cursing at his mothers' childish antics, he doesn't even know what his mom did to have his dad to fall head over heels for her. Because let's be honest, even if his dad has a cute face-as his mom always seems to gush about, without considering she is talking to their own kids as sometimes that cute change into hot and smexy. Jaemin Forest is a matured man; who looked like he was emotionally constipated since he was born. Elrid can bet his gems and crystals that her nine-year-old sister; Esa is more mature than his mother.
Shaking his head, he grabs his box filled with his crystals and gem stones, along with some scented candles; he waddles through the stairs, kicking open his attic rooms door- which by the way, he won by shedding some blood and sweat, through a twenty seconds long battle of stone, paper and scissor with his mom. Since she too wanted the attic room, because it has a large window on one side of the wall which opened to the forest with a window sill, where two people can lie easily, with a big ass shelf on the opposite wall-which Sylvia claimed that it was solely put there for her books.

He doesn't know how much time he took to organize his room. But, when his mom called from downstairs yelling that she ordered pizza, he noticed that it was now dark outside and all the box which were piling at the center of their living room at noon was already cleared and the living room was decorated with some of their photos and his moms' antiques.

# #

The next day Elrid woke up to a ruckus from outside, which meant his dad and that little devil-or to easily understands, his sister has arrived. Unlike Elrid who basically took everything from his Korean father, Esa Forest was a mom's girl. Through and through.

She inherited not only her dazzling blue eyes-like that crystal stone Azurite, which he often uses to center his spirit- from their mother but also her babyish face and that long- at least for a nine-year-old kid- brown wavy hair.

Pulling on a sweat t shirt and a black shorts, he rushes out of his room, eager to see his sister and dad. He missed them, dearly; especially his dad since he was the only one to tolerate Sylvia's rants about four hours straight. God his dad really loves her, if he can tolerate her for that long.

Just as he reaches the end of the stairs, Esa throws her tiny body at him. As he expected her to do exactly that, Elrid just bents his knees to the front; opening his arms wide, catching her in midair as the she squealed in happiness.

"Eli, I missed you....". She screamed at him, smacking a wet sloppy kiss on his pale cheeks.

"Me too.... Ezi.... Me too...". Even though his face was grimacing- due to her yelling and that slobbering kiss on his cheeks- his eyes and voice were filled with adoration and love. His grimace soon turning into a loud groan just as he saw his mom smooching the hell out of their father, who was carrying a travel bag on one shoulder and their mother on the hand. God, my eyes!

Ignoring the shameless couple, the boy turns towards the stairway with his sister on his hold, were Esa's room located at the end of the hallway; just opposite to their parents.

Unpacking and decorating, the day went just as quickly as he could blink. It was when Jaemin called them for dinner; that they stepped outside the room; which now looked like a mini plushie museum. The dinner went rather quickly, since his dad and sister were tired from the eight-hour flight and another one and half hour car ride.

When he entered his room after the dinner, the tiredness was so much that he just face planted himself to the bed. the rings on his fingers glinting as the moon shone brightly on them.

#

The wind was cold and harsh, blowing on his skin, the woods surrounding him filled with darkness and silence; too silent for his own liking. He looks around, watching how the leaves rattled around him, as the trees sways in every direction; giving off a horror vibe.
You should be scared; one will say, but it's not his first experience, so he waited, waited for that voice- which the owner is unknown to him- even though they had visited him so many time on his dreams, to say 'I'm waiting for you.... come find me...'.
He wanted to yell at the unknown abyss in front of him, that he is here, that he can find him if he can find this place. If he can cross a country for him, he can also find him.

'you're here....'. A voice echoed behind him, making the boy to turns his head, the wind blowing against his white bangs as his eyes fix on the dark figure, a dark figure with a glowing grey eyes; like the selenite moon stone he wears; stormy and heady.

"Yes, ....". the boy replies, his voice a breathy whisper as he smiles at them.

"Thank you....". The voice was gruff but filled with something warm and sweet. And something unknown.

"I hope we will meet you soon....". Elrid wanted to ask when; but before he could even open his mouth, he felt it...the coldness seeping to his skin as his eyes clouds up in fogs. White clouds enveloping them.

Just as his soul disappeared from the darkness, he thinks he heard them whispering.... the word echoing around him, filled with so much pain and longing...
Mate....