02:New Friends.

Emmerson Marsh on top.

                                                     New Friends

'River Falls high school' was far different from his former school; very far different from that shithole in the city.

On his former school, there was groups for everyone, just like clubs; there was the cliché and famous cheerleader and jocks group, then there was nerd group, weeb group, twink groups- yes, there was indeed a twink group; just because those dumb jocks thought that boys without muscles and having slender frames were gay. Stupid, yes, he knows. and from all weird people who attended his former school he was the weirdest; with his flaming white hair and abnormally big black pupils, he stood out the most.

Not only his hair and eyes were not normal, his overall style was different. His fingers adorned in rings; with big and small crystals. He wore necklaces, chains and only have black and blue hoodies. So, he was that student, who is always alone even among the odd ones.

Now, River falls wasn't like that, no; the school was huge- considering it is the only school for that whole town. The principal- Mrs. Marsh- was a sweet lady, with a bright and strong aura unlike any women-including his mother-he met.

The guide Emmerson- he was later introduced by Mrs. Marsh after he got his schedule and whatnot- or Em as she liked to call herself was the youngest daughter of the said principal was an interesting character. Compared to the refined woman; Emmerson was... not so refined... to put it easily. Instead of the black wavy hair that sat in a beautiful bun atop Mrs. Marsh head, Emmerson's hair was cut short- just below her ear and dyed purplish pinkish with some pale ends. Her neck was home to several beaded necklace. Where the main eye catching one was a rainbow colored one and she has a lot of rings.... lots of. And she was always popping a gum.

The first four hour, Emmerson or Em was doing her duty as a perfect professional tour guide.

"I'll show you the places from most important to less important ...'kay???" she had said to him as she popped a gum, which she grabbed from her back pockets.

And as she said, the tour started from cafeteria- yeah, definitely important- then, some classes, staffrooms, some hidden corners where they can hide while ditching class, an auditorium- where assemblies and other programs will be held, a big ass field for sports purposes, basketball and volley ball court, theatre for dramas and plays conducted by drama groups, music room, locker room, arts room, labs, medical room- for busted knees and things, and last but not least a gigantic pool. There was even a small botanical garden at the back of school. Which the boy found cool.

Touring that big mansion of a school indeed took four hours, so when the bell indicating lunch break rings, Elrid was practically dry heaving. His chest rising and falling while Em just laughed at the boy's misery.

"don't laugh.... I'm not really a sports person....". Elrid muttered, his hands on his knees as he took the much-needed amount of oxygen. The pink haired girl just shook her head, clearly amused by the boy. She can see that he was a leaner type of guy; like the one who won't gain a pound, even if they gobble up a six or seven big macs. The boy reminded of her, her other friend, Kit. But, Elrid was not shy though; the few hours she spent him gave away that he was confident about himself. Not shy. But, maybe quiet.