Chapter 10, Ball Gigglier

Hello my freaky gays we've made it to 10 chapters! Imagine zzzzz anyways as the special I decided to make it hella weird. Don't ask question fuck don't even read this. Let's get into it 🙌

Little Text Messages

Samwitch: Hey Dean! I need you to pick me up!!

Squirrel: Baby hasn't been dusted yet!

Samwitch: Dean!

Squirrel: Fine! What happened??

Samwitch: Gabriel snores WAY to loud 😭

Squirrel: YOU THINK THATS BAD? CAS BUYED OUT ALL THE PIE BECAUSE 'iTs nOt HeAlThY tO eAt fOr bReAkfAsT.'

Samwitch: No its much worse Dean...

*Squirrel has blocked Samwitch*

Samwitch: Cas i prayed to you please help me

Casserole: Sam, Dean told me what happened

Samwitch: NO! HE'S HOLDING ME DOWN

Samwitch: HES TELLING ME ABOUT A RAINBOW PENIS!!!

Samwitch: NOW HES TELLING ME ABOUT THE BALL GIGGLIER

*Casserole has blocked Samwitch*

"Hey Dean because you bought me no wedding gift what so ever I had a idea." Sam suggested waited for a response. "Oh yeah what's that?" He said not amused. "I want cookies." Sam smiled. "Cookies? Just...Cookies?" He asked slightly confused. "Yes just cookies." "Alright what's the catch?" "I want weed in them." "Your asking me to personally bake weed cookies for you?" "Yes as a gift for my wedding." "There is quicker ways to get high you know..." "I want cookies." Sam said sharply. "Fine asshole." Dean rolled his eyes and went his way into the kitchen. "Sam we don't have any weed." "Change that then." "I suppose I could go out for a nice car ride in baby." Dean went outside and got into the car. Soon after that he started driving. Sam scoffed as he watched him drive off.

A couple hours later Dean arrived back with the weed. "Holy shit I thought it would be way easier to find this stuff." "What do you want me to say? I'm proud of you?" "Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He chuckled a little. "I've been waiting for those cookies for hours." "Jesus Sammy I didn't know you were so desperate." Dean smiled from the kitchen as he washed his hands. "What's so special about this cookies away?" He spoke from his mind. "Well for one...I wanted chocolate, Gabriel normally begs me to have some with him but the one day he is out with his family I suddenly want them. And for 2 you haven't baked awhile and I know you like to. It's some what comforting to you." "I just haven't really had the time for it."

After awhile the cookies were done. "Wow those smell strong!" Sam smiled getting excited. "I used a lot." They both chuckled. "Well...try it Dean." "What ya think I poisoned you or something?" He asked as a took a bite of a cookie. "Well I guess I Never know with you." He said jokingly and laughed. "Damn." Dean set the cookie down and his widened. "That is really strong." He said coughing a little. Sam chuckled once again and bit into a cookie. "Holy- how much did you use?" "The whole bag." After a couple of minutes of eating cookies Sam's gut begins to hurt. "Um...excuse me..." Sam headed towards the bathroom. 2 hours go by. "Sam?" Dean said knocking on the bathroom door. "..why are you still in the bathroom!?" "Those cookies..." "What about them?" "I can't stop shitting." They both burst out laughing mainly because of how high they were. "What?" Dean finally said. "I. Can't. Stop. Pooping." Sam repeated. Dean made a confused face.

"Sam are you okay?!" He asked half joking and half serious. "Should I...get Gabriel?" "Gabriel!? Oh no! Please don't that would be so embarrassing!" "Erm...." "What!?" "It's a little to late for that!" Gabriel says as he lets himself into the home. Gabriel said and Sam panicked. "Sam? Oh my god are you two...high?!" "Never mind that!" Dean instantly said. "Please get away from the bathroom door! I'll be out in a minute!" Gabriel ignores him and walks into the bathroom then shuts the door. "Gabriel! Oh my god..." Sam's face flushed with embarrassment. 'This can't be happening right now!' He said to himself as he panicked a little. "Calm down Samwitch! Just a shitty situation huh?!" Gabriel winked hoping he would catch the pun. "Gabriel that's not helping." "Sorry." He mumbled.