Chapter 11 Healing

"Your results vere perfect (Y/N)! Nothing to be vorried about at all." 

"Thanks doc, I appreciate it."

You hopped off the table and stretched a bit, your shirt coming up a bit from it. Medic notices a scar you have just above your hip bone. 

"Is zhat from somezhing recent?"

You suddenly start having flashbacks to your younger years. 

"(Y/N)?" Medic asks confused. 

In your memories you clearly see that faithful day.

"I don't want to go with you Chad, you're too unstable right now since your mom passed."

"You don't know anything (Y/N)! Just fucking leave me alone!"

Chad throws a glass bottle on the floor next to you.

Medic grows more concerned with your face as you have stopped talking. You have your hands clasped together, squeezing the other, as you look out into the distance. 

Chad was your boyfriend at the time, but you had no idea he would push you like that, especially into the glass, leaving a scratch on your side. It's been there for years now. 

"Huh?" You ask in a daze. 

"(Y/N) are you alright?" Medic asks. "You kind of looked...lost there for a moment." 

"This damn scar, it makes me so angry. I didn't do anything to deserve what happened..."

Medic looks at you. "I can help you vis zhat."

"Medic what do you mean..it's a scar, it wont go away. It just reminds me of...someone."

"Lets go practice medicine." He says. 

He pulls out this contraption of sorts. It looks odd to you, not like anything you've seen in medical history before. He sets it up to point at the examination table if someone was laying there. 

"Hop up here so I can show you vhat it does."

You lay down on the examination table. "Is this supposed to help with the scar? Because i've tried everything, every cream."

"I call this my medigun, it gives off healing properties useful in battle. I trust that it will help. I vill heal you." 

"If you say so.." You begin to doubt this doctors methods. You just let him do what he needs to do. 

He turns on the machine, a whir is heard from the contraption and it begins to emanate a red glow from the side with the opening. The red glow finds your body and begins its process.

"Should I be awake for this?" You ask. 

"Oh do not vorry mein Freund, this will only be a moment, ha ha!"

He seemed excited. His face carried a big smile like a mad scientist. 

Zap!

You look down at where the scar was. Gone! Just like that!

"Medic! It's gone!" 

"Oh zhat looks good." 

You get up to hug the man. His great big arms hold you tight and squeeze a little. You both celebrate. He welcomes your friendly nature. You step back to look at your body once more. "I just can't believe it! How does that thing work? Does it only work on minor skin abrasions?"

"I actually used it on Heavy once, that was a great time for medical achievement. His rib cage vas even open! It healed him right up, no stitches needed."

"Thank you Medic." You held his hand and shook it.