Chapter 2 The story begins

"Ugh, these train stations are always so dirty. It looks like no one's cleaned them in years." You were about 25 years old straight out of the army. You wanted to do something good for your country but this wasn't the one. You never really made any friends there and never really liked being so far away from your best buds all the time. It was time to move on and find a new job and hopefully it had an environment you liked. As the train arrived, a man stood beside you and looked rather displeased. He was a bit taller than you and dressed quite nicely for being in a place like this. His suit and tie matched his icy blue eyes and his hair was neatly combed back. "Finally, I zought I would be here forever." Instantly you could tell that he wasn't from around here; he had a French accent.
"Oh pardon me Cherie, but a woman with such class and beauty should not be in a place like zhis." You flashed a friendly smile and he gave one back. "And where would a man like you be going dressed like that. All fancy and whatnot." He chuckled a bit and took out a cigar while stroking his hand through his hair. He did look rather...desirable which caused your face to burn up and turn a slight shade of pink, like the blossoms on a cherry tree. "All in good time mon cher." You didn't really understand what he meant so you just smiled and looked at the ground.
Since you had been looking for a new job, you decided to apply for one that you thought would suit you more: Being an assistant for a doctor. You had always liked the science and helping out and being around the medicine or medical equipment. It made you feel safe and smart. Plus, you know, lollipops. Like the kind a child gets after a shot or two. Something like that. So that's why you were on the train, to be an assistant for a doctor who's probably all old and weird.