Chapter 3 So tired

"Next stop: Teufort!" Huh, what an interesting name. On the train to your new job you noticed, the farther you went, the less civilized everything around you looked. There were no buildings, no little towns or cities, and no fancy food places to eat at. Figuring that this was gonna be a long ride you drifted off for a while. "Coming up in 10 minutes, Teufort!" "Ugh! Oh Jesus...um, how long was I asleep? Oh man its night time already? I must have been on this train for hours." That man you got on with at the station was sleeping so at least you two were together. Probably going to the same place as you. "Here we are ladies and gents, Teufort!" You grabbed your stuff and walked off of the train, but as you looked back, the man in the suit was gone. Almost as if he vanished. "Ok I'm guessing I'm supposed to meet this guy with an Indiana jones looking hat and a- a sniper rifle? Jeez what kind of job did I apply for?"
You looked around for the guy that was supposed to take you to your new job but, he was nowhere to be found. "I've looked through the whole fricken train stop and I haven't seen anyone who looks like this guy-" "Hello mate!" "GAH!" "Oh sorry Sheila, didn't mean to startle ya, uh I'll be takin' ya to your new job." "JEEZ MAN where were you this whole time? I've been looking around for like an hour!" "Oh well oi though you would come outside instead of waitin' in here..." You could tell he was a little embarrassed about what was happening. He was scratching his neck and awkwardly smiling. Hey for all you know you this could be your boss! "Ugh...Look man I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a little tired because of the long train ride here." "Eh that's all right, let's go so you can get some sleep ok?" "Mkay, Oh by the way what's your name?" "You can call me Sniper."