Chapter 7 Well then...

The next day you woke up on the couch where you had slept before, a big red blanket was wrapped around you kept you warm as you slept. Was it the blood that had you like this? You didn't really know what happened last night and hoped that nothing bad had went on. After all you are the only female in the whole building, so being around 9 different guys most of the time was a little weird. It was 2:34 in the morning and it seemed that everyone was in their rooms sleeping. You sat up on the couch a little disoriented and hungry.
"Oh, you're up. I zhought you would be asleep forever."
You jumped at the sight of him. How long had he been there? You could see a pillow and a little blanket on the floor with some little round glasses. Did he sleep on the floor by you?
"Hey, um...were you sleeping on the ground next to me?"
"Vell vhen I put you down on zhe couch I couldn't just leave you by yourself because of vhat happened yesterday. Are you ok now?"
"Heh, aren't you a doctor? You of all people should know if I was dead or not, but yes, I'm ok I think."
"You just fainted schön, and I knew you veren't dead. Vhen I picked you up you basically started talking in your sleep." He said everything with a smile, it looked like he was trying to be professional but he laughed anyway. You liked him, he was nice, funny and he took care of you. Not too bad looking I might add...
"Oh wow really? What was I saying?"
He started to say "well I think..." but was cut off by him looking to the side while smiling and putting his hand on his cheek. Then he looked back to you.
"I think you said my name."
When he said that you got a little embarrassed about it. You had to admit to yourself that, yeah, you thought medic was cute but you didn't want to tell him that. It would be weird saying that on the third day of meeting the guy. He probably knew you liked him, that's why he was smiling before he told you. After that embarrassment you heard sort of a "whoosh" sound.
"Bonjour madame, and medic. Telling secrets are we?" Spy sat beside you on the couch and looked at you with a smile. "Do continue I won't interrupt."
Medic just looked at him with an annoyed expression, you were still blushing after what medic told you. Spy could tell that you were embarrassed due to your face being red. He laughed silently to himself seeing what was happening. "Oh by the way frau, ve have a room open for you so you don't have to sleep on zhe couch anymore."
"Umm...yeah, I should probably go check that out now. Thanks so much cutie- I mean medic."
Spy got up off of the couch and followed you into the hallway putting his hand on your shoulder. You stopped and he came close enough to whisper into your ear.
"You should probably stay calm when talking to someone you like. You wouldn't want the wrong person to find out..."
He took his hand off of you and walked away as you were still a hot mess. Quickly turning around you saw that he was gone already.
"Oh crap."