Chapter 4 Lets do this

Sniper took you in his van, which was nice but, it kind of looked like he lived in it. There were blankets and pillows in the back and a box that said jarate on it. Huh jarate, wonder what that it. "So where exactly are we going?" "To your new job Sheila, you are the one who applied for it right?" "Yeah, I just didn't think it would be out in a place like this, you know?" "Yeah, you get used to it after a while, the guys will help ya feel at home." "Heh, looks like your home is in this van." You pointed to the back of the van and the blankets. "Alright missy..." You both laughed and looked at each other. You noticed his face went a little red. "Uh right. Umm, what made you choose this job?" "Uh I guess I just needed a job, and I know a lot about medicine and stuff so I guess it was the next best thing." "Well that's pretty cool I guess. If you don't want to do the job once we get there its ok." "Sniper we haven't even gotten to my job yet, I'll be fine with whatever I have to do." He smiled and looked back at the road and you looked out the window.
As you both arrived your destination you got a little nervous. You thought to yourself-What was with what Sniper said...If I don't want to do the job...I'm just going to be an assistant for a doctor right? Oh man, what if I get experimented on and what if- "Hey Sheila?" "HUH WHAT?" "Umm...we're here." "Oh sorry you scared me." "My face isn't THAT ugly." Sniper was a nice guy, he was fun to be around, and he made you laugh.
"Alright, this is it Sniper?" "Yep, that's where your new job is mate."
You hyped yourself up to go in there, jumping up and down a little bit and closing your eyes. There wasn't a reason to be scared or anything, you just were. Sniper was alive and well so nothing bad will happen. Right? And he said that his teammates would make you feel at home so they're probably like a family.
"You ok Sheila?" "Yeah yeah, let's just do this. Plus I have to pee." "Well I would say to go in this jar I have- you know what never mind..." "Alrighty then..."
You stood by the entrance and knocked on the door. "Well, lets do this."