Chapter 11

"This place is beautiful", I said.
"Just like you", Jamar replied.
He took me across the field and pulled out a small black box.
"This is for you."
"What's this?", I said opening the box.
"Just a little gift."
I opened the box and what I saw made me tear up. It was a gold ring with a small diamond on it.
"Oh my god, Jamar", I said.
He lifted up my chin and kissed me.
"It's a thank you present for giving me a second chance", he replied.
I hugged him.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
We locked in a passionate kiss. As the sun set we fell to the ground still locked in an embrace. Jamar kissed my neck as I unbuttoned his pants.
"You feel so good."
He unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra.
"I have my ways", he replied.
We continued kissing until we were both naked. I climbed on top of him and kissed his hairy chest.
"I've been waiting for this for a long time", I admitted.
"Me too."
As we had sex all I could think about was how good it felt. How good it felt to finally have him. He was the hottest guy in the city and now I was loosing my virginity to him. And I didn't have any regrets. I was truly in love. And as it got dark, we went at it all night. That was until we drifted off to sleep.

"Good morning", Jamar said kissing my neck.
I turned over and grabbed his face.
"Good morning baby."
"How'd you sleep?"
"I slept pretty good", I replied.
He caressed my face.
"So tell me. How do you see me?", he asked.
"What do you mean?"
"How do you see me as a person?"
"I see you as a very open, passionate, sexy human being", I replied.
He laughed.
"Tell me something I don't know."
I smiled and leaned closer.
"You're fanatical", I said.
"Fanatical?"
"Yes."
"What does that mean?", he asked.
"It means your have obsessive enthusiasm", I giggled.
"Ahhh."
"Yeah."
"I like it", he smiled.
"I'm glad", I replied kissing his chest.
He pulled me in for a hug.
I instantly melted. I loved being in his arms. I felt so safe. I was certain that he would always be there to protect me, like he did in my dreams. And this wasn't just any fairytale. This was My fairytale, and Jamar was my prince. My lover and night in shining armor. I loved him so much. And I never wanted to lose him.
"We should get married one day", I said.
Jamar looked up and scratched his head.
"When?"
"Not now, whenever we're ready", I smiled.
He touched my lips.
"That's why I love you Maya. You don't rush things. You just let them fall in place", he said.
"Of course not. Love is not meant to be rushed. You're suppose to take your time."
"Heck yeah, but your girl Naomi didn't see it that way", he replied.
"Oh?"
"Yeah, she wanted to rush things", he replied.
"That does sound like her", I agreed.
"Yep, that's why I broke up with her."
My eyes grew big.
"You broke up with her?", I asked.
"Yeah, early this morning. She called me asking to hang out and I told her I wasn't happy and needed a break."
I was so excited I didn't know what to do.
"So it's really over?"
"Yes."
I hugged him.
"Does that mean that we're together then?", I asked.
He laughed.
"Yeah, we're together."
I screamed.
"Yes!"
"Do you want to hang out at my gatehouse later?", Jamar asked.
"Sure."
He smiled and began putting on his clothes.
I couldn't believe what was happening. Jamar finally broke up with Naomi. I finally had him. Oh how good it felt to get my revenge. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I took my moms advice and stopped at nothing to get what I wanted. I had the heart and determination. Naomi only had experience. She didn't know the first thing about keeping a man. Especially one like Jamar. She should've known that he was different. He wasn't like other guys. And you can't just speed things up on him. You have to slowly ease you're way up. I mean even I knew that. And now she's probably at home sobbing into her pillow, wishing she had been a better girlfriend. While me, on the other hand was enjoying my time with Jamar. And I knew better than to make a stupid mistake like her. Because I am done being used. I am done being overlooked. And this was just the beginning for me. I warned Naomi not to mess with me, and now she had to find out the hard way. I guess you can say that puts me in the lead. Big time.