Chapter 8: Confronts

The second I walked into my dorm and said good night to Min Ho, Mae and Kitty wouldn't leave me alone!

"How was it?!" Kitty asked curiously.

"Did you guys make out?" Asked Mae.

"Guys, it wasn't even a date, it was just a friendly drink session." I tried convincing myself and them but clearly they weren't buying it.

"No way, I saw the chemistry between you guys, you guys definitely like each other." Mae insisted.

"Seems like I have to use my matchmaking powers." Kitty said cheerfully.

No no no! He probably was just being friendly and doesn't like me! He's a player, remember! He takes these things as a joke.

"Stop it guys, seriously we have nothing going on." I yelled.

"Sure you don't." Kitty muttered but after receiving my look, she quickly got a slice of apple and started eating it.

"Enough about me, I'm exhausted!"

"No no no you come right back here Y/N Collins!" Kitty and Mae both screamed as they pulled me back.

After spending at least an hour explaining the whole thing, the two of them were still convinced that he likes me.

"Y/N, put two and two together!"

"Why else would he take you out?"

"Why else would he offer you a 6k bag?" ("Btw I would've taken it easily if it was me.") Mae muttered.

"And lastly, why else would he pull you into a hug for a selfie, then asking if he should put it on HIS Instagram?" Kitty concluded.

"I don't know!" "Maybe he was just fooling around or just being friendly!" I argued.

"For someone so smart, you're being super dumb right now Y/N." Kitty said truthfully.

"I don't date players, remember?"

"Right."

"I'm off to bed, see you two tomorrow!" I said as I escaped from them! Closing the door quietly behind me, I went to my bed.

I did notice the hints he dropped but I feel like he was just being nice.

A few seconds later, I drifted off to a light sleep.

*The next day*

Since it was Sunday, I didn't really have much plans. Kitty and I were still munching on our cereal when Mae was leaving with a cute outfit.

"Off to your date already Mae?" Asked Kitty.

I just continued eating.

"Yep, we are watching a movie then stopping at a nice restaurant to have a bite."

"Can't wait to hear the tea." I chimed in.

"Bye single ladies!" Mae teased as she closed the door.

"Damn, that hurt." Kitty said dramatically.

"You should talk to Dae, and ask him to actually explain this time."

"I'm trying but every time I go near him, Yuri just comes along and is attached to him!"

"She's honestly kinda clingy."

"Why can't she just let me talk to Dae as a friend!?"

"Hmm, how about we go find him and I go talk to Yuri while you two sort out whatever's going on."

"Great idea!" "Let's go then Y/N."

"Wait, let me finish my cereal."

"Hurry up!" Kitty said bossily.