Unexpected reunión with an old friend

Previously Sonic did a little bit of crime stopping which went very successful. And he tagged along with the Rainbooms so they can start setting up their band by getting instruments. And he has been feeling that something is suspicious about CHS ever since he arrived. Every time he passes by the statue in front of the entrance he felt powerful energy being emitted by it. And today he is looking to finally solve his questions. Enjoy this chapter of Sonic and the multiverse.

Sunset Shimmer was walking to the school lobby when she spotted Sonic shoving something inside his backpack. That of which were his katanas but she couldn't tell what they were, he then looked around and entered the library.

Sunset Shimmer: 'Sonic? What could he have been hiding?' She thought in curiosity. 

She then kept going to the lobby. She was going to give a tour to some new students.

Bluetorpedo91: Stop at 1:45

After a while it was now lunchtime and Sonic  and The Rainbooms were gathered at the lunch table.

Sonic: So Sunset, you mentioned you were giving a tour earlier. How did it go?

Sunset Shimmer: I gave a tour to these three new girls and something was really off about them."

Pinkie Pie: Like, this off? She said as she used part of her hair to make a puffy beard. She then put two carrots in your mouth to look like fangs and out two leaves of lettuce on her eyebrows. Or, or this off!

The Rainbooms and Sunset deadpanned while Sonic giggled.

Rainbow Dash: Maybe we should just let Sunset tell us.

Sunset Shimmer: Their names were Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. And I think they had magic.

The word magic coming out of Sonic's mouth instantly caught his attention. He decided to put on some headphones and act like if he's listening but he's actually and he is secretly listening to the what is unfolding.

Rainbow Dash: Woah, Woah, Woah! These new girls have magic?!

Applejack: Is it bad magic? Or is it good?

Sunset Shimmer: I think it's dark magic. One of them blurted out that they use their necklaces to get people to do what they want.

You put your hands on your head in shock and slumped in your chair.

Sonic: 'Magic? Dark magic? Necklaces used to make people do what they want? This has to add up to something'. He thought.

Rarity: Necklaces? Were they exquisite ones or dull-

Sonic: I gotta go. Sorry if I interrupted anything but I gotta go I'll be back in a few minutes.

He was about to  shove the doors open and leave the area and the girls were left confused but they quickly realized their mistake.

Pinkie Pie: (gasp)Sunset! You never told Sonic that we have a friend from another dimension who's a pony princess in that dimension and that with her we used the Elements Of Harmony to turn you from a raging she-demon into a nice girl. And that at rehearsal we Ponied-Up again even though Twilight is gone and that she has a crush on Flash but didn't know at first that Sunset and Flash were a thing but she was actually using him. But now you're good and this is the only school in the whole wide world where magic exists!.