Miserably failed attempt and a slumber party

Bluetorpedo91: Hello everyone. Sorry for being late for this chapter upload. I've been quite enjoying these Summer vacations and I haven't really put much time into writing these chapters. Don't worry it doesn't mean I'm discontinuing this story. I'll do my best to keep posting chapters until I finish this story. Anyways let's get on with the story.

Previously Sonic's suspicions about this universe were confirmed. He finally learned that he is in an alternate version of Equestria, and now after a trio of magical girls that they call themselves the Dazzlings with their dark magic have caused a Battle of the bands to start. And Sonic and the girls are gonna getting help from an old friend, "Twilight Sparkle". Right now they are at Sweet shoppe doing some catching up and some explaining of what is going on.

Sonic: Ok....so let me get this straight...those three girls who seem to have manipulated all of Canterlot High with dark magic. Are ancient beasts from your universe called "The Sirens".

Twilight Sparkle: Indeed. They were vanished from our universe thousands of years ago but looks they winded up here.

Sonic: Heh looks like they aged brilliantly.

Rarity: Oh I do hate you had to return in a time of crisis. There's so much catching up for us to do.

Sonic: Especially with me...you probably may have been wondering where I've been since you last saw me.

Applejack: For starters, a certain blue haired guitarist was just askin' about ya. Besides Sonic of course.

Twilight blushed while twirling her hair after what Applejack said.

Twilight Sparkle: Flash Sentry was asking about me?

Sonic: Wait...you're telling me you are the girl he's always missing and thinking about? Wow...I never expected something like that to be true about you...but yeah he's been missing you since that fall formal.

Twilight Sparkle: (blushing) Really? I never thought he would...

Everyone except Sonic raised their eyebrows skeptically when Spike jumped up in Fluttershy's lap.

Spike: She's even got a new title now.

Spike then imitates royal drums.

Spike: "The Princess of Friendship". 

Sunset Shimmer: Wow that's really impressive. Guess you really are Princess Celestia's prized pupil.

Sonic: Well congrats Twi. Looks like we definitely have a lot of catching up to do.

Twilight: So yeah how's the Multiversal traveling going for ya?

Sonic: Well not much. Of course I'm trying to get back to Mobius aka my universe but the past six months I've ended up in two universes. The first one was this universe where everyone was stuck in a loop where they have to all fight till there is only one person left standing and it restarts, and me and a few friends I made there we fought this person called the Cube Queen who was summoning these extremely tall zombies and had an entire fleet of UFO's and we got to this so called "other side" and the whole island literally flipped upside down. And after that I had to say goodbye. Then I ended up here, researched a bit of what this universe is, met Sunset over at the Canterlot mall, joined CHS, learned the truth about everything in this universe and now here I am. 

After that long explanation Sonic was out of breath.

Twilight: Wow...that's amazing.

Sonic: That's the multiverse for ya. Endless possibilities. So since you're technically a Princess so logically you have a castle right?