(EG Rainbow Rocks saga)A familiar but different universe

Previously on Sonic and the Multiverse Sonic, The foundation and The Stream Force successfully saved Jonesy and stopped the Cube Queen from destroying their universe. the entire island was flipped upside down revealing a whole new island. Eventually it was finally time for Sonic to say goodbye to his new friends. Where has he ended up in now? only one way to find out. Enjoy this chapter.

Here we see Sonic laying on the ground in what looks like on top of a grass hill and he starts to wake up and stand up.

Sonic: (groan) How am I not used to that already I'll never know. And it looks like I'm still in my human form.

Sonic decided to look around at his surroundings

Sonic decided to look around at his surroundings. He grabbed his new katanas. He then turned around and when he turned around he was amazed by an incredible view of what looks like a city.

 He then turned around and when he turned around he was amazed by an incredible view of what looks like a city

Sonic: Wow that is one hell of a good view I should go check that place out.

He with his super speed went over to the city and stopped on top of a building.

Sonic: This place is even cooler in person. But I can't waist my time admiring the place. After all I'm still trying to get back home with the others. Now then time to get some answers.

(Transition)

We then see Sonic walking around the streets of this city. And some ladies were looking at him with hearts in there eyes and some guys looking at him with jealousy. Sonic either didn't notice or ignored it. He then stopped at a library and looked for maps and history of this place.

Sonic: So from what it looks like I'm in a city named Canterlot. And I'm in a planet called Earth and I'm in North America.

He then looked at a newspaper and he was shocked at what he read.

Sonic: What the? Chaos at Canterlot High School. It says here "On August 30th chaos struck at Canterlot High. What happened remains unknown and the witnesses claim they didn't know how to explain what happened. Supposedly six girls saved the day. At the moment what happened is still unknown Canterlot High is now a perfectly fine school". Hmm I should pay a visit to this place. Maybe sign up for the school but for now I wanna explore this place.