Happy one year anniversary and update

Bluetorpedo91: Hello everyone I cannot believe it, today Sonic and the Multiverse turns a year old today, time really flies by fast.

Sonic: When Torpedo here first approached me about this, it originally started as a joke cause a friend of his gave him this idea, but it took an unexpected turn and we decided to go for it cause why not.

Jonesy: And look at it now.

Rainbow Dash: 3000+ reads and counting, that's insane.

Twilight: And let's not also forget this book's best achievements.

Bluetorpedo91: #4 in equestriagirls, #3 in fortnite, #3 in megaman and the biggest one of them all, #2 in sonicthehedgehog. Nothing can describe how proud I am of how far this book has come it's all thank to one friend of mine for suggesting this originally as a joke and now it's for real.

Lachlan: Also Torpedo mate, you really have a lack of sense of schedule.

Bluetorpedo91: Look that's not my fault I'll get to that later.

TheGrefg: He's right, I assume his real life counterpart is busy with life at the moment.

Loserfruit: The writing is taking a lot of time but I guess it helps with taking time in writing good stories.

Ninja: Well enough about that, what matters here is the fact that we're celebrating this story's birthday.

Pinkie pie: This calls for a party hahaha.

She zooms off.

Ninja: See? I like that attitude.

Jonesy: Sure I'm down I could use a break. 

Rainbow Dash & Twilight: Definitely. 

They all follow pinkie. Sonic was about to follow but stops.

Sonic: So are you coming along Torpedo?

Bluetorpedo91: Yeah just please give me a moment It'll be quick.

Sonic: Hmph, ok I'll see you later. 

With his super speed he speeds off.

Bluetorpedo91: Well as I said earlier I can't express how proud I am of how much this story has succeeded, it's not a lot but it's impressive to me considering I wasn't expecting much at first, but y'all really seem to like this story, so now then, time to give an update. The past couple of months has been quite busy for me, back in school with my future being a complete mystery, I've been wanting to give it my all so I had to push writing this story aside and focus on what's important in my life and oh boy has it been tough, so i don't have much time for writing stories which is why I always seem to post these chapters late. I really continue writing this story but my schedule is always getting compromised so it makes it more difficult for me to find free time. So thank you all for your time, I hope you enjoyed this short, it was just me talking about the book turning a year old and giving an update, the continuing chapter of the current part of the story is in the works and will be out soon, that is all I had to say, goodbye and thank you.