(EG Friendship Games Saga) Pre-Friendship Games

It's been three months since the events of the battle of the bands, everyone at Canterlot high feels more at peace after the controversies when the Dazzlings were around, and also Sunset Shimmer was forgiven and is loved and respected by every student pretty much, and she's rocking a new look to forget about her past. We start our story with a sky view of Canterlot city and a very familiar blue bler is zooming around Canterlot city, who else but our blue friend Sonic the hedgehog, since he hasn't been able to find a way out of this universe he has decided to make this place his home permanently until he finds a way to get out of here, he's not very happy with this but his new girlfriend Sunset has made him not feel too bad about being stuck here. Right now he is heading to CHS and landed on the School roof and saw Sunset writing to Twilight, Sunset kept writing until she noticed Sonic's shadow and she turned around and he wasn't on the roof and he appeared right next to her which scared Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer: Ahh...don't scare me like that.

Sonic laughed a bit.

Sonic: I couldn't help it hehehe, so how's Twilight doing?

Sunset Shimmer: She's been doing great, she misses us but of course being the princess of Equestria doesn't give her a lot of free time.

Sonic: Has she given any updates on her search for a spell for Multiversal travel?

Sunset Shimmer: Nothing yet, it's a very complicated concept after all.

Sonic: I understand, but knowing her I know she'll figure it out.

While they were talking a mysterious and oddly familiar figure was dropped off by a bus and walked across the street to the statue at CHS.

She was holding out some strange device, some sort of detector, the device's was beeping slowly then rapidly increased when the mysterious figure got close to the statue

She was holding out some strange device, some sort of detector, the device's was beeping slowly then rapidly increased when the mysterious figure got close to the statue. She approached the statue and she got close to where the portal was and reached out to it, back with Sonic and Sunset, their conversation was interrupted when Sonic's senses went off.

Sunset Shimmer: What's wrong Sonic?

Sonic turned around and saw the mysterious figure.

Sonic: That.

Sunset also looked.

Sunset Shimmer: What is she doing? She can't know about the gateway.

Sunset was about to rush over to her but Sonic stopped her.

Sonic: I'll handle this...(ahem)...uhh excuse me miss, I wouldn't do that if I were you.

The mysterious figure noticed the two of them and started to run away.

Sunset Shimmer: Hey wait...stop.

Sunset chased after the mysterious figure until she crossed the street, Sunset was about to get run over by a car but Sonic pulled her back saving her from getting hurt. The mysterious figure got away on a bus, as she sat down on the bus seat she took off her hoodie revealing to be another Twilight, not the Twilight we know.