(End of Fortnite saga)Operation: Rescue part 2

Hi everyone I sincerely apologize for the delays I've been dealing with a lot of personal stuff going on in my life which led to me not having much time to write this chapter. But welcome to the final chapter of Sonic's adventure in the Fortnite universe will they succeed in saving Jonesy? Will they stop the Cube Queen from destroying the island? Only one way to find out. Enjoy this chapter.

First we'll start with Grefg and Lachlan. And both are near the center of the island along side some loopers observing the center of the island. The center of the island is an area consisted entirely out of cubes and at the top is the Cube Queen inside some kind of energy sphere.

 The center of the island is an area consisted entirely out of cubes and at the top is the Cube Queen inside some kind of energy sphere

Grefg: So Umm... how much longer are we supposed to wait?

Lachlan: Patience...I'm sure it'll happen soon just don't let your guard down.

Grefg: Alright. They then grabbed there weapons and powered up. Then all of a sudden the ground started to shake. And in front of them a blue cube was forming. And as it was forming it created a force field.

Lachlan and Grefg headed to the cube to inspect it

Grefg: Wow...incredible.

Lachlan: I think I'm gonna call him......Blevin.

Grefg: Blevin?

Before Lachlan could answer the ground started to shake again and the sky started to darken.

Lachlan: Hey look over there.

He referred to the Cube Queen on top of the center of the island was starting to emit more energy.

Cube Queen: Hahahahaha.

She started to power up the sky turned entirely dark and lightning was striking the ground. Until she broke out of her sphere. And she continued to power up. She then shot a beam towards the sky revealing a giant UFO and smaller UFO's started to fly down towards the ground.

Lachlan: Open fire. He commanded

The Loopers headed to the turrets and started to shoot down the UFO's and Grefg powered up and flew up and started punching and shooting down UFO's. The Cube Queen then charged up again opening the portal even more and revealing ever more giant UFO's.